“cosy indeed”

Huong's Cozy Condos
Melbourne, Australia
“cosy indeed”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I recently stayed at Cozy Condos with my son. We took two rooms at a very reasonable rate. I was initially impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities provided. Each room came with fully stocked kitchen, lounge (with cable TV), Aircon and fan, partitioned bedroom, bathroom and laundry with new w/machine. You can dry and iron your clothes on the 6th floor which is covered and joins on to a leisure/dining area (you are even provided with your individual clothes line) so no laundry bills. If like value for money and a very clean environment then stay at Cozy Condos. So if you are in Nah Tranh and want to spend time in the sun stay at Cozy Condos the beach is 4-5 minute (slow) walk. Chris and Steve - Melbourne/Australia.

Room Tip: higher rooms are quiter if you like to sleep in the morning.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Chris and Steve,

Thank you for sharing your experience and some informations on TripAdvisor page, I appreciate that made some compliments about our facilities, services, location, cleanliness, laundry etc...thank you so much
I am glad to learn that you had a happy and good time at Cozy Condos and wish you all the best
Once again thank you and see you next time
Best regards,
Owner and Director of Cozy Condos

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Vietnamese first
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We are checking out today (3 July) and i cannot speak highly enough of Cozy Condos. Mrs Huong was excellent and helped us with everything. The Condos are large and you have a washing machine, TV with Aussie Tellie and working kitchen. The air con is exceptional for those hot and humid days and the other staff are so friendly and caring.

We tried to book a plane ticket 3 times but had a lot of issues and Mrs Huong drove to the airport and organised the tickets for us. We cannot thank her enough for how she and her staff have looked after us and treated us.

The Condos are in a nice quiet area just around the corner from the beach. Its very safe and we would stay here every time if we came back. There are restaurants and bars around the corner and the beach is within sight.

I make it a habit to read as many reviews of TA as i can before booking and this one stood out every time. If you are looking for accommodation i recommend you just book here and save yourself some time. You will not be disappointed. The apartments have a lift as well for anyone with disabilities.

Brilliant - 5 stars for service.

Room Tip: We stayed in 501 and 502 and they were very good. 501 has a balcony.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Darren,

Thank you very much for your excellent review regarding to your stay at Cozy Condos, I am very happy to know that we have provided you a wonderful holiday is our highest reward
Regarding to your nice, positive and very detail comments about the location , services, facilities etc.. I highly appreciate what you mentioned in your review, that could be a good resource of all necessary informations to help the travelers who would be interested in coming to Nha trang and would like to stay at Cozy Condos, thank you

" Happy customers is our Goal " we try to reach this slogan and make it become reality , Cozy Condos offers the customers a higher quality of services so your review could show how we treat the customers and make them happy

Once again I thank you for your kind comments about me, our team and our services , I wish you all the best and looking forward to welcoming you to Cozy Condos next time We will be very happy to be at your service again , it is always our pleasure.

Warm regards,
brisbane
Reviewed 19 July 2014

One of the true highlights of my visits to Nha Trang has been having the opportunity to stay at Cozy Condos.
I cannot speak highly enough of the level of friendly and efficient service coupled with outstandng accomodation features and inclusions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Biggesttrev,

Let me start by thank you for your lovely and nice review on TripAdvisor, being recognized for our friendly hospitality and our efficient service is surely what I love to read from our Guests , thank you so much

I wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back to Cozy Condos one day

Once again thank you and kind regards,
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Really great staff who do a brilliant job of cleaning the apartment. Really good apartment and good value. And right next to the beach!!! If you want bars and restaurant etc then they are all a 5 min walk. They offer motorbike rental which is good value and allows you to explore all the sights of nha trang.

Stayed July 2014
nhahuong, Owner at Huong's Cozy Condos, responded to this review, 19 April 2016
Dear Annabelle,

Thank you for taking your time to write a short but very good review on TripAdvisor, your comments about our apartments, motorbike for rent, location, my staff etc... are highly appreciated, I surely will share it with our team , this good encouragement could bring our team to become better and better

Your review could also help the travelers to know better about Cozy Condos and it is always my pleasure to get the feedback from the customers , thank you

I wish you all the best and looking forward to welcoming you to stay at Cozy Condos in the near future , we would be very happy to see you again
Once again thank you and see you next time

Kind regards,
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at Cozy Condos for 10 days in April. Having stayed in hotel rooms on our way down from Hanoi it was great to 'spread out' and relax. Mrs Huong took care of all our needs including locating and delivering medication for a 'tummy bug' I had picked up prior to arrival in Nha Trang. She also booked local tours and bus travel for a trip to Dalat, nothing was too much trouble. As she told us 'just ask and she would do whatever she could to make our stay a comfortable one'. The apartments are located in a quiet part of town but within walking distance of the beach and restaurants. Mrs Huong and her staff are very attentive to the needs of guests and we will definitely stay at Cozy Condos on our next visit to Nha Trang.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We recently had a brief stay in Nha Trang and i researched Trip Advisor for ideas of comfortable accommodations at a reasonable cost, and decided to give this a try. We were VERY pleased. The studio apartment was fantastic and the price was right. Everything was new and clean and worked wonderfully. There was even a fruit basket on the table and a cold beer and fruit drink in the fridge to welcome us. Ms Huong was knowledgable, helpful, and always reachable. Great location too and you can rent motorbikes for $5 a day. We plan to return in August for a longer stay with family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
CHAPEL HILL
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My fellow travelers:

I fully agree with the recent superb comments I see posted. A person who wishes to find tremendous value for the money is well-advised to try to find booking here, but one is also advised to book well in advance. The alternatives available seem to share almost no close comparison.

The key advantage at Cozy Condos (CC) to me is their location at a perfect distance away from the typical fray. One can easily enjoy a healthy walk from CC to any number of things Nha Trang has to offer. Bicycles and motorbikes are also available for rent. The staff will also arrange a taxi if necessary.

By comparison, the majority of Nha Trang accommodations are all within close proximity to the beach, many of which cost a great deal more. As an older guest (57) I have no interest in being so close to the noisy road that parallels the beach, and I am more than willing to trade off CC's ultra-quiet location for the convenience of being closer to the beach. One thing a visitor will surely note is that the local car and bus drivers LOVE to honk their horns! CC offers an exclusive departure from that norm, with a somewhat remote location that is exceptionally quiet. Sound-deadening glass has even been installed if a person chooses to live with the room closed, although nights asleep during peak season are easily comfortable with windows open and a small fan operating.

Ms Huong is also an exceptional cook and I accepted her invitation to eat a delicious, fresh breakfast meal on the top floor of the building numerous times. She is a person who is very conscientious of a healthy and considerate lifestyle, and her dozen-plus breakfast offerings give a nice number of dining options, both Viet and English-oriented, all served super-fresh and eloquently in a relaxed, comfortable setting.

The WiFi Internet is fast and very reliable; a big plus for me. It is provided at no additional cost at this time.

The staff does a very commendable job of greeting, providing anything necessary, cleaning, accommodating...just anything a visitor could ask for. Ms Huong makes this promise and delivers every time. She and her staff are totally dedicated to making her guests feel as if they are in a home away from home environment. Very, very high marks in this category.

You are surely in for a rare lodging treat and are almost sure to want to return to CC anytime you visit Nha Trang!

Room Tip: I do not know how the rooms compare. I only have first-hand knowledge of my room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo