All reviews ms huong washing machine studio apartment military hospital wicker sofa comforts of home safe location sleeping area air conditioner quiet lane restaurants and bars toilet paper few minutes walk stayed days tourist area short walk to the beach wonderful stay
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Huong's Cozy Condos is an excellent alternative to standard hotels in this Vietnamese resort city. It is just a few minutes walk to the beach and the main dining and shopping district, but pleasantly tucked away down a quiet lane in a residential neighbourhood. The rooms are spacious and well equipped, including washing machine and fully equipped kitchen. I didn't use the kitchen, due to the many fantastic dining options locally, but it was great to be able to launder clothes. There are even complimentary fruit and cold drinks to welcome you on arrival.

The hots and owner, Ms Huong, is very personable and keen to make sure you enjoy your stay. She will book travel, help you with any local questions and generally do everything to make your holiday a pleasant one. She even cooked me a full breakfast several times, with fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and french bread. Her staff are equally friendly and helpful.

I was interested in booking an apartment as I wanted to base myself in Nha Trang for a month and work remotely on my business. This worked out well. The wi-fi is fast and it was a pleasure to be able to sit in my roomy studio apartment on the 5th floor while looking forward to a swim later in the day. A hotel room would have felt too temporary, so I can recommend Huong's Cozy Condos for those who want to settle down for more than a few days, as well as everyone who just wants a comfortable room for a beach break.

Nha Trang is growing fast but I feel Huong's place will continue to attract travellers who like home comforts in a modern, professionally run apartment setting. And if you want the big hotel experience for a few hours, just head down to the Sheraton at dusk and enjoy cocktails on their 28th floor deck!

Room Tip: Rooms on one side of the building have a balcony with views - check when booking.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great location, close to beach, cheap backpackers bars yet still close to more classy establishments. Staff are really helpful - helped us book taxis, trips and general advice about the area. We stayed in ground floor apartment, may be smaller than some apartments but clean nice room with cooking and washing facilities which we made use of.
This apartment had everything we needed and would stay here again if back in Nha Trang.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nhahuong, Owner at Huong's Cozy Condos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Roisin,

Thank you for taking your time to post a nice review for us on TripAdvisor , we are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and have been satisfied with our staff and our services , thank you for your nice comments regarding the location, cleanliness, facilities....

Once again , thank you for your feedback , we wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back to Cozy Condos next time

Kind regards,
Doan Lan Huong
Owner and Director of Cozy Condos

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this place based on the reviews, which had me going in with high expectations.

In terms of the accom it's great, clean, good location, great value, plenty of room and everything you need.

For me the let down was the service, I read heaps of reviews mentioning the service and the owner mrs huong. Upon check in we were asked to pay, so I pull out my credit card and was told I couldn't pay on card as the owner was away and the staff weren't allowed to use the credit card machine.....usually not a massive deal but getting cash in Vietnam is a pain, most atm you can only get 2mill and obviously you pay fees to get cash out. Next question was about breakfast and again as the owner was away, there was no breakfast option... so a bit of a pain having to go find a restaurant each morning.

We stayed for 3 nights and the room was never cleaned, nothing replaced such as toilet paper, soap etc, despite leaving the the "please make up my room" sign out

The staff were all really nice and friendly but seemed to be lost without the owner, and they could all do with a bit more training.

Usually I wouldn't be so critical on service but in a country with a big language barrier and a million options for every type of food, activity etc reading reviews about how great the recommendations were and how they helped people sort out transfers, activities etc hold a lot of weight.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank contra420
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I chose this place based on all amazing reviews on cozy condos

First I will start on the positives
- the staff are incredible, real attention to detail. One day we left and one of the staff thought it may rain so gave us her umbrella. She also spent the time to write down restaurant recommendations
All of the staff always had a big smile on their faces and greeted us with a warm welcome
- The location is great, slightly out of the action (about a 5 minute walk to the beach and Main Street) very safe location behind military hospital
- The condos are exactly as described in the pictures

We were disappointed however by the below:
- When we arrived we were told Mrs Huong is away and therefore can not pay by credit card - this was quite an issue for us! All of the ATMs only gave us a 2million VND limit (about $100usd) so this meant we had to make 3 trips to the ATM and each time we're charged ATM fees of about $4-$6 and conversion rates - this was extremely inconvenient especially as in the website it says credit card is accepted
- The apartments are advertised as "serviced apartments" in my understanding that means amenities such as toilet paper (at the minimum) will be changed daily and bins would be cleared.... this was not the case despite making the "please make up my room sign on" we ended up purchasing our own toilet paper and soap. Our bins were not done either so apologies for the amount of rubbish
- on the website it says daily breakfast can be bought and cooked by the amazing Mrs Huong - however she was away so this was not an available option

In summary I really didn't want to have to give this a 3 out of 5 and bring down the reviews but I'm only telling the truth based on our experience !
In summary for ok value for money, great staff and a good location it is a good stay
I just think other travellers need to be aware of some of the things to look out for/be aware of when booking

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 4 nights. We really enjoyed our stay, room was really big and clean. All the staff and the owner were very kind! Mrs huong the owner was there for everything we needed and booked us a taxi for early morning when we left. Breakfast was great, we got a free one on one of the days! The condos are in a nice quiet street away from the main road but within easy walking distance to the beach! We even got a cozy condo shell as a souvenir when we left! Would recommend :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Meg,

Many thanks for your kind comments after your stay at Cozy Condos , reading a positive review from my customer is always my great pleasure , thank you for all compliments about our services, breakfast , location etc... Happy knowing that you had a good stay at Cozy Condos and had been satisfied with our team and our service

Once again thank you and I hope Cozy condos will be your choice also for the next time
All the best for you