“A great hostel in an ideal location”
Review of Mojzo Inn

Mojzo Inn
London, UK
“A great hostel in an ideal location”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Arriving at Mojzo Inn you are greeted by the friendliest staff you will probably ever meet. They'll so,show remember everyone's name (even the more difficult ones), and do whatever they can to help you out.

The rooms are good value for money with a decent bathroom. We booked it last minute so were only able to get the two twin rooms for four of us where each bed was a double! They provide a good breakfast and a good laundry service, which was surprising for the hostel.

The location is great for being near the nightlife of Nha Trang. It's just off the main road where you will find bars and restaurants to start off your night. If you're looking for a heavy night try the coconut cocktails at Why Not bar down the road. It's also a short distance from the beach and the lively Sailing Club which is a great place to hit on Fridays and Saturdays. Don't let the entrance fee put you off!

Nice place to stay, and as mentioned by everyone, definitely one of the better hostels out there.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have stayed here several times. The girls in the staff are great and will help you in any thing you will need. really good people. They are That makes the difference in this hostel. The rooms are correct, but slightly overpriced compared with other hostels and 2 star hotels in the area. I guess this price is increasing supported by so many good reviews.

However, this is my personal opinion, if you are not that type of people that love to talk and share your life, you might feel a bit uncomfortable because every day and every time you go out and you come in you will be asked where are you going? or where have you been? If you arrive they will ask you how did you get there, all type of questions, or will tell you enjoy your day 5 times per day.

It looks that all the girls are obligued and trained to be so helpful , smiling the whole day, and remember every name and ask so many questions so the result is that it looks artificial and not natural. I know many people love this, to be called by your name and be asked questions, for me is a bit too much, maybe I am not that young :) But I say again that putting this aside, the service they provide ignoring the questions is fantastic.

On the other hand, this is a backpackers place and people in their early 20's place so dont expect too much silence. Some of them drink at night and of course when they arrive at the hostel dont care too much about the people sleeping. They talk at any time out of the rooms. Also the alley is noisy at night precisely because of the people that arrive to the hostels are drunk and come talking too loud.

Not a bad place, lovely girls but personally I prefer other accommodation in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ignacio S
Scotland
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here for several nights, and was by far my favourite hostel in Vietnam. The staff are incredibly perky and helpful, and give the impression they'll bend over backwards to help if required. Very good at suggesting things to do as well.

The rooms are so so - have a metal cage under the bed rather than a locker, and the bathroom is fairly small, but the beds are comfortable and the room is clean. Breakfast is served on the roof (with a spectacular view) - and the pancakes are well worth having - to the point where you'll happily pay for seconds.

Its also just a few minutes away from the beach and surrounded by great eating options.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Hope, Canada
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Easily the friendliest and most helpful staff we encountered in over 4 months across Asia! We arrived as a group of ten and were greeted at the door by the staff who provided us with bottles of water and helped with our bags. By the evening they had memorized all of our names and even packed us lunches for one of our day tours. Clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast, and a common room making it easy to meet fellow backpackers. Couldn't ask for much more from a hostel!

Stayed February 2014
Mui Ne, Vietnam
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I arrived at 630am and instantly got greeted by the loveliest girls. They asked my name and instantly remembered it and from then on greeted my by my name. The rooms were nice and had an elevator for the higher rooms. Free breakfast was excellent, a good choice of food and drink all included. They had free banana and free water refills which is very handy.

All of the staff spoke great English and were always very helpful and had a great a sense of humour. Due to how busy the hostel was I had to move rooms a few times and even the private rooms were excellent. TV fridge and a balcony.

I cannot recommend this hostel enough and I Cana safely say it's the best hostel I've stayed in whilst in Vietnam

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Syracuse
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My boyfriend and I travelled all over Vietnam throughout June 2014 and Mojzo was the BEST hostel we stayed in. Not only are the accommodations comfortable, clean, and cozy with great amenities (A/C, laundry, delicious free breakfast, motorbike rental, wifi) -- the staff are out of this world awesome! Each staff member makes a point to introduce themselves and learn your name, they are truly sincere and incredibly helpful. This great group of people put a smile on my face daily.

I would recommend this inn a thousand times over. When I return to Vietnam I will definitely pass through Nha Trang just to stay at Mojzo ;).

Thank you for a wonderful experience!
-Lorenn and Evan from USA

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This hostel was truly fantastic, mainly due to the lovely ladies who run it. We have never come across such friendly and personable staff- they would go out of their way to make you feel not only comfortable but at home. Everyone remembered our names and took the time to ask us how we were (if you have your birthday while staying there they'll even bring you a cake and sing you happy birthday at breakfast!) as well as recommend and book activities in the day for us (whether it be snorkelling or visiting the mud baths).

The facilities at the hostel were also great- wifi was always accessible as well as up to date quick computers. The place was fully air conditioned with purified water on tap in both the reception and breakfast area. Oh- the breakfast! This was one of the best bits, as well as being free the choice was the best we've come across: anything from omelette with spinach and mushrooms to museli with yogurt and mango and a choice of drink to accompany. The options for snacks were also delicious and very fairly priced. Bananas also are available for free in the main lounge area which were great as little pick-me-ups during the day.

This was by far the best hostel any of me or my friends have ever been to- would highly recommend, we miss it already! (Hi from Sacha, Izzy, Sophie and Bron from London if anyone from the hostel is reading! X)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends