“Huge Beach Front Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 204 Hotels in Nha Trang
China
“Huge Beach Front Hotel”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The huge building - Beach front hotel, we ware in the room on 39th floor with the so pritty view of Nha Trang bay, spacious room and comfortable epuiped,
The only Hotel has it own tunnel link to the private beach so it very helpfull when you we went to the beach, don't have to pass the road with full of traffic all time.
The breakfast not lucxury but can find the basice here, The swiming pool on the 5th floor but we prefer spending time on the beach. The staffs are freindly and We had a good time here.
We will com back next time.

Room Tip: If you are looking for the place for relaxing, this hotel is good choice.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Davidquang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 24 January 2014

last month my family stay at Havana,the hotel facility very luxury,almost the room is ocean rooms, the breakfast so many kind of food it very comfortable for you to choose,the poor very big in Havana also have the pool for the children so your children can swimming with you,staff very friendly,next time if I back to Nha Trang I will staff at Havana.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 58Alice
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and i stayed at the Havana hotel in Nha Trang for a week in December at the beginning of our holiday, we stayed in a club suite which was amazing with lots of room and a wonderful view of the beach city,
All the staff were extremely helpful at all times from the Doorman always there to open the door for you to the wonderful cleaners who do a great job to make sure the room is always clean, I have to mention one very special member of staff, mr Quynh on reception who within seconds of walking through the door makes you feel at home and comfortable, just so nice to see such a friendly face after a long trip or a tiresome day shopping,
The location of the hotel is also one of the best in Nha trang as you walk straight out of the front door on to Tran Phu street and Broadway so whether its a show or shopping your looking for its all just a few steps away,

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DOdonhan
BEST WESTERN PR... H, Public Relations Manager at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2016
Dear Valued Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you for the WOW review and recommendation at the highest level of your recent stay with us! Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference. Our team prides ourselves on offering unparalleled offerings and encourages our guests to venture out to experience all.

I’m thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience; please come back and see us again soon! We'll be waiting.

Hotel Management Team.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My family had Christmas Vacation at Havana Hotel Nha Trang. I booked suite room, our room large with sea view, it's nice look sea. I like Pool so much with nice design and nice view, all my family swam and enjoy coctail at pool bar. My family enjoyed buffet with some friend at Havana Restaunrant, everything ok but just one thing: noise from Neighbors at midnight.

Room Tip: Room very nice
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Khanh Nhu N
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Overall this is a missed opportunity to have an alternative to the Sheraton / Intercon at a better value offering. The location and building are fine. Its advertised as a 4 or 5 star hotel depending on what you read. It is not - the quality is not in the detail.

For a start, the garish effect of the ugly lobby almost gave me an epileptic fit. The possibly blind interior designer was obviously on an acid trip when he came up with the colour scheme and concepts. The committee for purchasing the hotel interior items obviously split up the tasks of buying furniture and wall decorations between them, each with no clue about the others style. What a mess.

The constant banging of a hammer and drill two floors below us during the morning reminded that many floors were yet to be completed, and did not go well with my Sailing Club induced hangover.

The hotel was clean enough (it is new after all). The rooms so sparse they were almost communist, possibly catering for the plethora of eastern europeans who might prefer no personality to a room.

I had to call the reception to work out how to switch off the florid ceiling light / fan from hell. Hint: There is a remote control).

The bed was comfy, TV worked, the bathroom was well appointed (the most coordinated part of the room) and the breakfast ok.

Overall average but not worth $150++ a night (same price as sheraton)

Room Tip: Southern facing seaview is better than north. Higher rooms less drilling noises.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Rushcutters Bay Sydney Australia
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Certainly not a 5 star but very comfortable. Needs some work especially with the staff. I think someone should talk to these people, they seem to constontrate too much on one nationality. I have stayed in many hotels in this city and I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel this may improve, but be careful
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
kingston - upon - hull
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this review 5 nights into the 6 nights I booked. I booked a deluxe double. On arrival my room was not ready which was at 3pm we waited for over an hour for our room, once in our room is was nice and big with an amazing view of the ocean. The down sides where that it was not overly clean and I found a lock of hair clumped together on the pillow, once I laid on the bed I found that it was two singles pushed together which is not what I'd booked for myself and my girlfriend. Once having a shower it over flowed as the drainage hole was blocked. I went to reception to explain my issues so far and they sent a maintenance man to fix it which he did but no cleaner to clean all the water up on the flooded floor, no cleaner came for the whole afternoon which I had to ask 3 times for which was extremely annoying. On top of this the hotel does not have its sky bar or restaurant ready which it claims to have or any yoga classes either. The breakfast restaurant is ready and breakfast is good but u eat all meals in here. Nothing reflects the 4/5 start his restaurant has. The staff are average but do not speak great English. Over all I would certainly not return to this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple