Havana Nha Trang Hotel
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
US$624
US$393
US$93
US$84
Agoda.com
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$280
Dendro Hotel(Nha Trang)
US$55
US$46
Agoda.com
La Suisse Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$16
US$197
US$192
1,265 results
All reviewsunderground tunnelnguyen vanskylight bardeputy general managerclub suitestar hotelsea viewbuffet breakfastswimming poolfamily suitelarge hotelbusy roadprivate beach areabig roomtran phu streetbeautiful roomwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I spent 3 days there and really enjoyed the time. Staff were incredibly friendly and did whatever they could. Even when they did not understand what we say they all tried to reconfirm the issue. Room was big, clean with comfy bed, nice bathroom and a big LCD screen. The beach view was fantastic. There was no hair dryer in the room so i had to call the receptionist and was quickly provided with one. On 2nd day of my stay, I was noticed to upgrade to Deluxe Ocean for free because they had to repair something near my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

" It is a new hotel with mordern design. our room had an amazing view over Tran Phu street and the sea. Free massage and breakfast were included in my package. Dinner offered super delicious Vietnamese seafood. Some parts are still on going. It will be great when all are completed. Look forward to coming back to see the finished look "

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The location is perfect. It's located on the main beach and its underground tunnel is connected to the private beach. Approximately 40m2 room, which is more than enough for me.
Service is great too. We were allowed to check in before the regular time. It was absolutely an enjoyable stay. If you are looking for a luxury hotel with a reasonable price, I strongly recommend you this one.

Room Tip: choose a room with ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Excellent room and view. Great breakfast + buffet dinner. Nice pool but it closed at 7p.m. Beautiful beach. Perfect weather in June. Stayed for only one night during my business trip . Will definitely come back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice. It is relatively inexpensive for what they offer you. The rooms are beautiful and modern. The ocean views are unbelievable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They also offer a wonderful breakfast, a little bit of everything, good quality food.
The manager introduced himself to me and was very nice. I had mentioned that it was my girlfriend's birthday, so when we went back to our room they had a personalized cake waiting for her. I will definitely return when I am back in Nha Trang. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014