1,326 results
All reviews sky lounge jacuzzi on the balcony imperial restaurant pool staff beautiful hotel star hotel pool area is private beach breakfast was excellent club room great pool busy road sea view our honeymoon stayed here for nights welcome drink pho
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely breakfast and outdoor restaurant area. The reception staff spoke English very well and I've never seen such pleasantly mannered doormen before. I found many of the staff in general to be very friendly and spoke good English. I spoke to a receptionist named Long for awhile before leaving the hotel. What a friendly guy! Great English! A woman selling the desserts was also friendly.

My room was nice. I paid more for a bigger room with the whirlpool bathtub, which was enjoyable. The balcony view was beautiful. There were no chairs on it though. Laundry cost me like $40 which I was not used to after having stayed at cheaper hotels in HCM where laundry was around $15-$25. The gym is bad. The treadmills did not seem to work. Don't come here for the gym. The hotel is beautiful though and so if the gym does not matter to you, then just ignore the above.

The beach is private and nice. You do get these same two Vietnamese people wandering in there and trying to sell their stuff, everyday. One woman sells food. A man is trying to sell his paintings. I let the man show me his paintings and he looked like he wanted to cry when I didn't buy. Not really a big deal though. I left things covered up and nothing was stolen. Some small Vietnamese kids (very young little kids) wandered onto the beach and they were cute... until two of them started fighting and one kid was beating up the other. No blood or anything thank god because I was worried to intervene since I am concerned to deal with such a situation in a foreign place with many unknowns. This sort of thing honestly happens anywhere, so I don't blame the hotel. I was surprised none of the old men who always hang out in the distance didn't care to break it up, though? I am making the beach sound like a bad place but it was calm and idyllic the majority of the time. The views are breathtaking. I did not feel in danger or anything at all. Beautiful!

The buffet breakfast for free was very good. It is a 15+ minute walk to the sailing club / zima club, but a very short walk to the nearby shopping mall (which is not very impressive but has a big food court with cheap food).

The European style of the hotel is quite lovely. It's unlike all of the other hotels in the area. If you don't want a modern, sterile sort of hotel, then this one is definitely cozier, while still remaining fairly classy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christopher J
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Christopher J,

Thank you for your wonderfully detailed 4-star review. I am glad to see that you had such a pleasant stay with us here at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa and enjoyed your room with an outdoor balcony facing the sea. Indeed, a vast majority of our rooms offer direct views of Nha Trang Bay rated as one of the most beautiful bays in the world which can be best enjoyed in one of our Deluxe and Premier rooms.

The team will be very happy to note that they made such a positive, yet unobtrusive impression and that their hard work is being recognized and praised .They never shy away from going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction and I will be sure to forward your compliments to them,

Thank you again for staying at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa I look forward to having you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I changed money here when we arrived. The next morning I received a call asking me to go back to the desk. It turned out they don’t accept paper £20 notes they wanted polymer. Unfortunately the UK isn’t introducing them until 2020.
If possible try to get all your notes in polymer. Other than that the hotel is excellent a full review will follow on our return to the UK

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KeithL1957
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear KeithL1957,

Thank you for your positive feedback, I apologize for the confusion incurred whilst changing your Sterling currency at the hotel.
The hotel acts on behalf of National Vietcom Bank, in providing money changing services to foreign hotel guests, they, the bank are very strict and will only accept spotless foreign currency notes, without any form of mark, slight tear, and current notes etc. In my experience in Asia, this is often the case, and regret that this was not explained to you fully by the receptionist on duty.

Thank you again for your comments we do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Nah Trang has significantly built up since we were last here in 2010 which has taken away its charm. It appears that the Sunrise is now struggling with the influx of new hotels and is certainly in need of a makeover.
Having said the staff are very friendly and attentive and the restaurant has the best food in Nah Trang.
Overall wont be sorry to leave Nah Trang and doubt if will ever be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank bryanchadwick2018

Dear bryanchadwick2018,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa an ocean front property located in the city center of Nha Trang that you previously visited 8 years ago. I have moved from Phu Quoc Island two years ago and sympathize with your observation that Nha Trang City has experienced an increase in room inventory seen from the opening of new hotels. I would object with your comment that Sunrise is "mow struggling" our guest clientele are choosing to stay with us for several reasons, unique colonial architecture design, conveniently located in Nha Trang City center, guest room with private balconies which are providing a pictures view over Nha Trang Bay and our employees which provide professional, personal and memorable experiences for all of our guests,

In addition the hotel has recently undergone major guest room renovations and many upgrades have been put in place including the bedding, the hotel management have received many very favorable comments on these upgrades to the property.

I am delighted to read, that you liked the friendly and attentive service you receipt by our staff along with the food offerings in our restaurants.

Again, thank you for taking the time the post on Tripadvisor I do hope that your recent visit didn't tarnish your travel experience about this province. Khan Hoa province has amazingly beautiful sites to discover and we do offer private tours to those travelers looking for epic moments of their stay.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Sunrise Nha Trang. The pool and private beach are both beautiful and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They had construction going on in one floor of the hotel during our stay and we heard minor construction noise some mornings, so the receptionist approached us and asked us if we would like to change rooms if the noise was disturbing us. When we did, they had upgraded us to a suite and left a lovely fruit platter in the room offering their apologies.

The rooms were both clean, the pool was beautiful, and there are chairs and umbrellas available on the beach. We were about a $2 USD taxi ride from any restaurant we wanted to go to, or a 15/20 minute walk.

We also took advantage of their spa services and would highly recommend the Vietnamese style massage. A 60-minute massage was about $27 USD and was a very high quality experience.

Would definitely recommend this as a hotel in Nha Trang!

Room Tip: There are smoking and non-smoking floors, so I would specify which one you'd like.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline F
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear cefleisher,

Thank you for your detailed 5-star review of your stay experience of Sunrise.

I am very disappointed to hear and apologize that we have not met your expectations during your stay as it is certainly our wish to ensure that all our guests enjoy their stay and your feedback is sincerely appreciated. I will take immediate steps to follow up on all those points you have raised.

In particular, I was concerned to read your comments on our staff as in the past they generally have received praise for the level of customer service and for being friendly and flexible and always accommodating to guest requests. Our Sunrise team do normally take great pride and do their utmost to ensure our guests are well looked after and I will be following up on those matters you have raised as to why we have failed on this occasion.

I was also surprised to hear about your room allocation not in accordance with your booking and apologize if our staff not assigned the wrong room type and there was a misunderstanding.

Thank you so much for staying with us we hope to welcome you again at Sunrise in the future.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely 2night stay in a deluxe king sea view room. The room was newly refurbished and had all the amenities. The only thing I had to ask for was an international adaptor. I sat out on the balcony which had great views of the sea. The breakfast offered good varieties and serves one of the best croissants. On day of check in, I went for a relaxing Sunrise Signature Spa massage at the spa and the therapist was well trained. The hotel staff were superb and always very courteous and helpful. Excellent job! Just keep in mind the carpets linking the two buildings may need some refurbishing. Restaurants, coffee shops, salons and shopping are all within walking distance. All in all a great stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank WanMe

Dear WanMe,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much and for commenting so graciously on the recently renovated guest rooms and the upgraded facilities that the hotel offers to guests. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous stay with us and tIt is pleasing to further read that our wide selection of breakfast fare was to your liking, the hotel caters to a wide demographic mix of guests, and really focus on delivering memorable moments every day to the hotel guests.

I am also very glad to see that you were so impressed by the service provided by our SPA colleagues. I will be sure to forward your praise to them as they work tirelessly to create memorable staying experience for our guests and they will be delighted to know that they were able to make a positive impression on you.

Thanks again for your 5-star review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kindest regards,