Six senses at Ninh Van Bay proved to be one of the best resorts we've ever experienced.
You arrive by boat and if you haven't seen it on the map, you'd sware you are on an island (it's a peninsula)
Built around a beautiful crescent shaped bay with a 1,5km water front, this cleverly designed resort really excelled in bringing together privacy, indulgence, chic sustainability and a perfect integration with natural conditions.
You can chose, between the resort's 60 wooden villas (each one with its own pool) which kind of ambience you do prefer:
- a Beach Villa, surrounded by a dense forest canopy, with direct access to the beach?
- A Hilltop Villa, with spectacular sea views, filtered by treetops?
- Or a Water Villa built into the beautiful round-shaped granite rocks, with private steps to the sea, to enjoy the pristine coral reef in a never-ending snorkeling promenade?
The food is awesome and the overall quality of service is amazing. Your very own private butler is always there to answer every need. Ours, Mr. Hon, was indeed (as manager Gary Henden brilliantly put it) "always on".
We had the chance of being first in a Beach Villa and then in a Water Villa. Both were fantastic but I must confess: the iconic Water Villa #5 just took our breath away!
Congratulations for your spledid job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay, with impressive rock formations. Golden sand beach and towering mountains add to the sense of being at one with nature. The family friendly resort’s architectural style incorporates Vietnamese traditions, with all 58 accommodations being personal pool villas.The restaurants at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay serve international and local favourites complemented by the best local seafood, including lobsters and king prawns. There are wonderful spaces for lounging with drinks from the wine cave, or healthy fresh juices and favourite libations from the bar.Six Senses Spa at Ninh Van Bay is a sanctuary for all the senses, with traditional Vietnamese treatments and Six Senses Signatures to suit every individual guest. In addition to the breath-taking treatment rooms, the spa is equipped with yoga pavilion, a gymnasium, hair salon and spa retail gallery.In addition to blissful relaxation, guests can also enjoy many activities and excursions on water, under water at the coral reef and on land by joining a cultural or wildlife adventure; or making use of the resort's facilities and wide variety of sporting equipment. The resort is also a perfect setting for beautiful wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Six Senses Ninh Van Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel Nha Trang
- 6 Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Ana Mandara Vietnam