White Lion 2 Hotel
US$98
US$300
US$230
Evason
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$136
US$85
US$884
US$625
  • Breakfast included
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$279
US$266
US$226
US$221
US$128
getaroom.com
All reviewsperfume grass innnice roomstayed two nightsvinpearl landac
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

We chose the Perfume Grass Inn after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and weren't disappointed. The staff were always friendly and helpful - calling taxis, arranging buses and tours. Our room was huge and beautifully decorated with views of the ocean. The only slight negative was the TV reception as it was a bit fuzzy on some channels but this many have been due to the weather.

The hotel is in a great location with both the beach and main restaurant/bar/shopping district within minutes walk.

The included breakfast is served at the restaurant across the road and is simple yet delicious.

Perfume Grass Inn is also a great place to meet other travellers.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed there for 4 nights and I have to say this place provides good values. Basically, the room is clean, bright, AC worked well, strong wifi! The hotel is located in the heart of Nha Trang, it's just almost across from the beach side (like 5 mins walking) and all restaurants & bars around. Even though, it's still far away enough from the bar streets to help you having a good sleep.

The staffs were super nice to me. I told them places I wanted to visit and they just shown me direction without pushing buying anything (maybe I'm Vietnamese). When I first arrived, I didn't carry any shampoo and it was late in the evening so no store opened, then the receptionist just gave me a bottle of shampoo and said I can use until I leave ( I used that nite only and gave back to her right the way after). I know that isn't much but it made me feel super friendly and caring.

Only one thing which I would change that is sometimes ants around. For me -Vietnamese- I don't be scared of any animals as at the time I stayed it's raining season so I aware wet weather can make ants moving around. However, I believe this should be cured easily to make the guests, especially westerners fully feel happy with their staying.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Smoothie1412
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We actually fleed into this hotel to escape the advertisers which were trying to lure us into their hotels when we left the bus from HCMC - and it was a great escape. When asked about staying there, a customer in the lobby said "Yeah, stay, it's lovely!" and she was right.
Only a superior room was left, but it was 25 USD, so still ok and really nicely furbished, with well-adjustable (!) air-con, bathroom with shower in the bathtub and a minibar. From the fourth floor, the sea was actually visible (3 minutes walk).
The door and its lock didn't look too stable, but since everyone has to pass the staff desk to enter the hotel stairs, which was always manned, it felt very secure. There were only 3 different people at the front desk which got to know you very soon and were very friendly and helpful. Their asking where we were going was rather a case of actual interest and if asked they only pointed out points of interest or things to do and did not try to sell you anything. Just as it should be. Breakfast in the restaurant across the street was nice enough with a small selection of Western and Vietnamese dishes. Single point down: only one drink and one dish was covered by the hotel voucher.
The Sinh Tourist Office was right next door and the buzzy heart of Nha Trang as well as a small shop a 2 min walk, but the street itself is very quiet (perhaps due to the construction work on the road, but I think not).
Although we prolonged our stay there just day by day (stayed 4 nights in total), that was no problem at all. Really relaxed and helpful staff which made you feel welcome.
Would stay there again any time.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so either see a climb to the 4th floor as your daily exercise or ask for a room on the lower floors.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gisela F
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel, only minutes from the beach. We stayed in a room on the 4th floor (no lift) which was spacious & clean with a/c. The bathroom had a bath with overhead shower.
We had to stay in a room for 3 people on the 2nd floor when we first arrived as they were fully booked - this room was also nice and had a private balcony. No bath in this room however (shower / toilet combined) and the views are better from the higher floors. All rooms have a fridge with cheap soft drinks & beer.
Breakfast was included in our room rate and this is served in the restaurant across the road. They offer a selection of Vietnamese pho plus western dishes such as eggs and baguette. We had a selection and all dishes were good.

The staff here are really helpful and we found them to be low key - not 'in your face' like many staff at Vietnamese hotels. Just there for advice if/when required.
We originally booked for 7 nights but our plans changed so we had to cancel the last night. They changed the reservation with a smile. They also let us keep the room for an extra hour on the day we checked out before we headed off to the airport.

I would definitely recommend this hotel - especially for the price. The only thing that would improve it is if they provided a kettle in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank walsined
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed here for two nights. It was in great location, very clean, very nice management and it had a tv!! Actually for $15 a night, it was a great deal. We had a/c, hot water, tv, fresh towels and it is two seconds from the beach.

We did not get the breakfast, but heard it was good, and served in a restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends