The restaurant desperately needs competent management! We ate there this evening and we just wanted a decent meal at a convenient restaurant with good service. Unfortunately, for me and my family, the food was a big disappointment! When I tried Khinkali (dumplings stuffed with meat), I was shocked - THE MEAT WAS ROTTEN!!! No. The problem is not just the bacteria in the meat - cooking usually can take care of that. However, the bacteria can produce toxins that even cooking cannot get rid of.
I just was about to ask my family if they felt the same bad taste as I did and at the same moment my sister-in-low jumped up and pushed her plate. She found a HUGE DEAD WORM IN HER KHINKALI STUFFED WITH MEAT!!!
We let the management know what happened and nobody cared about that! NO ONE CAME TO OUR TABLE FOR A SIMPLE APPOLOGY!!!! We just paid the bill and left .... Now I am worried about our children's health because they ate the disgusting food at the DIRTY PLACE!!!!!
Just save your HEALTH and money and DON'T GO THERE!!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.