“3 stars are not enough!”
Review of Hotel Meg

Hotel Meg
Ranked #12 of 67 Hotels in Yerevan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“3 stars are not enough!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The room was very big and spacious as well as its bathroom. The whole hotel is a very cosy place to stay.

Fresh fruits on the table in our room and also breakfast in bed were really nice ideas.

The only disadvantage was the queen size bed which was a bit small for 2 adults. Don't forget to ask the hotel to send you the exact location. Almost no taxi driver knows English in Armenia so turn your phone's GPS on!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Italylovers2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our taxi driver had trouble finding this place, partly because the street name had recently changed from Jrashat to Sarmen. He parked outside the hotel without realising it was there, because the sign outside is so discreet, and then drove around for another ten minutes.

But that was our problem, not the hotel's, and with hindsight it's perfectly easy to find. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are smart and modern, and the big rattling trolley-borne breakfast in bed was a real treat. Don't miss the spectacular Matenadaran, one of the world's finest collections of ancient manuscripts, a few minutes' walk away.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dfbl
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I felt very comfortable from the first minute that I checked. Everything from the design of the hotel to the staff exceeded my every expectation. The location is very central to all the places that you would want to be in Yerevan. Originally I had only planned to stay for a week but I ended up extending my stay to a month.

Room Tip: Ask for the hotel to arrange your airport pick-up, its very convenient. There are only 7 rooms, I ha...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Thank you Hotel Meg for such a wonderful stay. Looking forward to staying with you again next week! My flight got delayed by a day and the hotel was so great at changing my booking and my airport pickup. It helped so much that they responded to my email so quickly as I had to change my booking very last minute and only had wifi for a short window in the airport. They communicated very quickly and clearly and also arranged for an airport pickup for me. My bag did not make it to Armenia and they were so gracious to help me get whatever I needed and make sure my stay was comfortable. The room was so big and spacious and well decorated. I loved the feel of it, it definitely felt like home which was just what I needed after delays and lost bags. The staff was so friendly and available and helped with getting a taxi and running errands. I have already booked this hotel again for my stay next month.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JenR64
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel Meg was simply a divine experience. I have visited many boutique hotels in my work but this stays as t h e best ever! Friendly staff, superb rooms of top quality and g r e a t service all over!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank MikaelBjorn
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were in Yerevan for business, the location of this hotel is awesome, walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants. They're super friendly at the front desk, they do whatever they can for you. They serve the breakfast in your room, however it's basic but fair enough compare to other options in Yerevan. This is a really small hotel. We were new weds at the time, and they surprised us with a bottle of champagne and bunch of white roses. They bring fruit to your room for free on a daily basis. There is a no-no about this hotel. They have a small suit downstairs (I'm not sure they still have it), which is close to a 24hrs taxi office. And believe me! you will NOT have peace no matter what time of the day/night it is. They worked with us and changed our room for 2 days of our stay, and they charged us way less compare to other rooms for the other days of our stay. But still, I'm telling you, don't go to that room!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Yasmin l
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed at Meg Hotel for 5 nights, I really felt and my family like we were at home. The people here makes you feels like a part of them not a stranger searching for a shelter to sleep and eat and to be served only. We even used their kitchen for our daily lunch cooking and they shared trying our Arabic food every time we cook. My kids enjoyed the plenty of cartoon channels available on TV. They even provided us with 3 extra beds & a baby cot without an extra charge.
Thanks very much Rouzan.

Room Tip: You can always use the Hotel kitchen to cook your meals. Just shop from the nearest supermarket all...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family