All reviews breakfast is served bed and breakfast other guests big table rooms are nice republic square minute walk ceramics furniture reception
Reviewed 8 August 2013

It is an old villa where is locate the italian armenia association. Really confortabile and near the city center. Our room was in the front part..a Little bit noisy but with plenty of space. The air conditio ing. Was not working but...it was not a real problem. Big battuto but problem in mix ing. Hot and cold water....good breakfast....free wi-fi....a real good compromise...

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Needed one night in Yerevan for an early morning flight. The staff was welcomed me warmly, arranged a taxi, pointed me is the right direction and within minutes I was making the most of the extremely convenient location with a great afternoon in a lovely city. Comfortable room, easy to use climate control and roomy shower. Check out the stone carvers around the corner. A quiet knock woke me at 3:30 and the smiling concierge wished me asafe trip. Well done.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Havertown14
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I arrived at Villa Delenda at 8PM, just in time to check in (I did not know that I would have been locked out, I got lucky). The young ladies at reception were quite pleasant, though we spoke in English and there were some moments of awkwardness. My room was OK, not well let but large. I could hear everything the person upstairs was doing so falling asleep was a bit of a challenge. The shower was OK, but do bring your own shampoo as they do not provide any. Breakfast was good, but the eggs were on the cold side and the coffee was only average. Overall not a terrible place to stay for a night, but there were hotels priced similarly and I think I might have been better off at one of them.

1  Thank Canuckker
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I'm writing this review to let travelers know that Villa Delenda does not accept credit cards. All payment must be made cash only. In the 21st Century, in Armenia's capital city, this should be noted in flashing red letters for prospective guests.

Some travelers will not be bothered by this, but for those who do not like to carry large amounts of cash for bed and board, I hope that this review will be useful.

Villa Delenda is beautifully decorated, but the rooms are extremely small and there are none of the amenities that one expects from a real hotel. Also, reception is in the basement and one has to walk downstairs into the basement for any sort of service. Service is also provided by very young women - possibly teenagers. There is also no reception or service at night, and guests are given keys to let themselves in and out of the building. Because of all of these factors, I think that it should be classified as a 'bed and breakfast' NOT a proper hotel.

As to location, Villa Delenda is near a nice park, but the area is mixed - older properties that are falling apart along side those that are nicely maintained. I recommend something on or near Republic Square - that is a better location.

1  Thank laurakelley
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, overall it was a positive experience. At times the service could have been better, but I think it was more of a language issue rather than the service itself but the reception staff did appear awkward at times.

The breakfast is filling, a variety of breads, eggs and cheeses (very nice!) and the rooms a bargain for what you pay. Large, spacious with a bathroom attached.

The location is perfect, a 5 minute walk from the city centre near some cafes and bars.

I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Yerevan!

1  Thank jack c