“Homely, friendly with great food and wine”
Review of Studio Cafe

Studio Cafe
Ranked #149 of 651 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Armenian
Description: About usOnce you visit us you will become a family member, this warm environment will stay in your memory forever.Here you can make good friends, rest and enjoy the beautiful view of Cascade complex, relax listening to pleasant classical music, and taste homemade local and international fresh food (for vegans as well). Our special tea, made off herbs picked from Armenian mountains will make you feel healthier and younger.We have started producing our "STUDIO HUMMUS", so now you can find it in all leading supermarkets in Yerevan.Free WI-FI access is available.
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Some colleagues took me for lunch to this delightful little café right at the foot of the Cascade.

The restaurant is homely and cosy - and you immediately feel at ease. The lady fronting the restaurant couldn't have been more friendly and, when I expressed an interest in something typically Armenia, she served me a family sized portion of Dolma - very much the Greek Dolmades I adore.

Great food; simple and tasty.

The owner came in while we dined and, hearing the strange accent, insisted I try a glass of the wine they make themselves. The red was really outstanding; just one year old, full of an incredible fruit flavour and bouquet, and with a side taste of something I couldn't quite nail down. All in all it was excellent - shame it was a business lunch, as the atmosphere, the service (and the company) would have had me there for a few hours downing more of that delicious wine.

I visited in November - I can only imagine how lovely it must be in the height of summer.

If you're looking for good honest food in a comfortable surroundings I can recommend Studio Café.

1  Thank deiricm
There are newer reviews for Studio Cafe

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

I don't know what it is about this place but it's been my favorite cafe/hang-out place in Yerevan for the year that I have already lived here.
The staff just makes you feel welcome and even on busy nights, they will do everything to get you a table.
Food is good and I especially recommend the "Studio Fresh Mint Lemonade".
I know that I will drop in to Studio Cafe many times in the year er have left in Armenia.
So, just go there and let the staff take care of you!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We had ( 4 persons ) dinner at the Studio Cafe. Studio cafe offers a limited menu, but the food is good ( had Russian crepe as appetizer and Herb crusted steak as main ) The owner is a very warm person. After receiving the check we noticed prices were higher than on the menu ( for instance the steak was 4000 instead of 3000 on the menu, same thing for the russian crepe and for the schnitzel ). We just paid without asking for more explanation ( maybe the french fries & vegetables were added? ). But it might be a good idea to check.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The Studio cafe is the oldest cafe in Cascade, and for me it is still the best one. It is small and very friendly cafe with a nice view.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

Wonderful food, amazing staff. We always go back to the Studio because it is so welcoming. The apple pie is beyond comparison.