1. It is located at the heart of Yerevan and is in the walking distance of everything
2. Reasonable price
3. Friendly staff
1. My room was extremely noisy at night. Stray dogs barked throughout the night.
2. The room was not carpeted. The bed was small for 2 people.
3. TV was small and had almost no good channel in my view (other than ESPN)
4. I woke up at 5 a.m. and found water is not running on the pipe! The problem got fixed once we called the reception.
My wife and I were so unhappy from the hotel that we changed our hotel and stayed in a nearby good quality (but expensive) hotel.
This hotel might be a good option if you are on business trip and look for an inexpensive hotel at the city center. However, I would not recommend it if you travel with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel House is situated in the crossroad of Yerevan busy city life. Yet it is the most pleasant hotel for your rest.As it is situated in 200m from Republic Square our guests are given the opportunity to organize their holidays and to keep abreast of city life at the same time. Anyway, if you want to be away from all the urban concerns we promise you that your stay in our hotel will become the best decision of your travel. Enjoy your rest in comfortable Double, Twin, Deluxe and Suite apartments, have a breakfast in our nice little garden. In case if you need to get to a place in Armenia, our receptionists will be pleased to find you a guide, transport and organize you a little trip to ancient and magical corners of Armenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.