“enjoy your time”

Ranked #97 of 635 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its established by me & my wife & mother in low,so its family trusted business .Served by my daughters (2) & son we surve what we eat every day all kind of sauses & cheese ...Made by our family (uniqe tests)
Yerevan, Armenia
“enjoy your time”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

i had been there several times,everithing always ok.
food - service - athmosphire...
lot of enjoying food delicate & uniqe

• Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
“Excellence, literally.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I actually wanted to write this review in the restaurant, however food and atmosphere were so good I simply couldn't stop eating and enjoying my time! Yerevan deserves a restaurant like this. The city has a few decent Lebanese restaurants, and I have been to all of them. However, this one is too good to be true, very special. Food is delicious, the place is cozy and full of quality at the same time. Atmosphere is so warm and the staff is so caring and attentive.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Leo K
“Memorial night”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Best time we enjoy with our frends last friday.fantastic delicious libanies food.great atmospgire.at the begining the rest.was empty after forty minutes wjen came rhe bbqs after perfect salads..it was realy the best meal on last two months.

• Visited July 2013
Cologne, Germany
“Poor service and hair in food!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

One of my worst experiences ever... Somehow everything went wrong!!!
Love arabic cusine and since haven't had been in Liban yet, gave it a try. It was a hot sunday afternoon and we decided to sit outside around the only table with shade ( there were four empty tables, three party under the sun but no guests at all). The Waiter ( I suppose), who was sitting next to the main entrance, rushed to us just to tell, that the table is for the Manager!!! and we can't sit there ( no special sight on the table, just like the other 3 sunny once). On my request, where are suppose to sit at this hot time, he thought a while and decided that manager can somehow sit in his room und let us CUSTOMERS take a table. I should have gone right there, but wanted to eat arabic food very much, so stayed.

During taking the orders I asked him to bring iced fresh mint tea, and ONLY IF there was none, than bring me the powdered peach tea. After taking the order he returned with the chemical peach tea, so I decided there was no fresh one. Not a big deal! After 10 Minutes he comes up to us with a new fresh Mint tea!!! On my question to what is this and why I got both, instead of just the Fresh tea, he just mumbled something and left me with both teas!!! Very friendly indeed!

So far was still somehow OK. Maybe the waiter had a bad day. But later became clear, that it was me who was going to have a bad day :-)))

My ordered dish ( Kebab in Cherry Sauce) was very tasty!!! And I was eating with great appetit, when I saw the FIRST hair. Disgusting!!! But since it was on one side and didn't touch the rest of my food, I just continued eating (food was tasty and I was hungry). By the end I found the SECOND hair and that was enough!!! Should have sent it back to the kitchen, but was sooo disappointed that just wanted to leave that place.

After getting my bill was clear that BOTH teas where on my bill and a 10% service fee!!! For what?!?!? Asking me not to sit on a customer seat?!?!? By the time we were eating, a female sat on the next table and start playing with her iPad. On my question if she was the manager, she said that she is the owners daughter. I kindly asked her to ask the cook to wear hat or any kind of headcover since I found TWO hair in my dish. The two questions that she asked me were beyond my imagination:

1. Were the hair blond and long or short and darker?!?!?
2. Where did I buy my Skirt??? As she said She loved it very much!

Seriously!?!?!?

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MIlkaMilana
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“True authentic Lebanese food”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My stay in Yerevan was for a total of 11 days out of which I dined at Liban with my family 5 times. The food is great, atmosphere very friendly and best of all multi lingual, including English and Arabic.

• Visited June 2013