“Nice Hotel for a Short Stay”

Best Western Congress Hotel
Ranked #6 of 67 Hotels in Yerevan
New Delhi, India
“Nice Hotel for a Short Stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice Hotel in the center of Yerevan , just 5 mins walk from the fountain . Nice and helpful staff. Breakfast is just ok as they don't have much options and wifi/internet on weekends is really slow. Also they have a good swimming pool.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Namit_Vas
BWCongressHotel, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you could appreciate the very good location of our hotel but also the efficiency and the friendliness of our team.

We hope to welcome you back in the next future.

Emma Karapetyan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent business traveler and I have been in several hotels but this hotel is one of my best hotels in everything. Staff, location, value of the money and quality of the room. Simply it is perfect. I would like to thank the reciption ladies for regular help and specially Tatev

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank HazemHelmy
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Mr. Hazem Helmy,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at Best Western Congress Hotel.

We are so pleased to note that the quality of service you experienced met your expectations as it is our aim to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay at our Hotel.

I really hope to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is the best choice for any kind of traveler! Service is fantastic! I really love this hotel and would like to thank every employee for fantastic attention and care! Thank you very much! No doubt, I will stay in this hotel in the future!

1 Thank Aleksandre G
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Aleksandre,

Let me thank you for the nice review on TripAdvisor. I am particularly keen to read our loyal guests' experience because this is a chance to check how we are keeping up with our services.I am glad you like our hotel and our staff. I will pass your words to our team which will for sure boost their motivation.
We will be looking forward to your next visit in the soonest future.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The hotel itself is quite functional and average. Rooms with no frills attached, but clean and comfortable. The breakfast is limited as well. I had to walk over to Republic Square after a couple of days to get breakfast.

The location is great. It is a good option for someone that doesn't want to pay the higher rates for Marriott or Hyatt, which are both on Republic Square.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank stuash82
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Stuash 82,

Let me thank you for the review left on TripAdvisor.

I am always keen on reading our guests' experience because this is occasion to check how we are keeping up with our services. Your opinion is particularly important because comes from firsthand experience.I have taken note of the improvements needed which I will pass to the relevant departments and rest assured we will keep on improving and maintaining what already achieved.
We will be looking forward to your next visits.

Orem, Utah
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We like staying here. The location is great for most access to downtown. The staff is very helpful and can converse in many languages. The price is reasonable compared to the hotels on the square. The food at breakfast is one of the best in East Europe.

Room Tip: If traffic worries you, ask for a room away from the road on which the hotel is located.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Ron B
Dear Ron B,

Thank you for this review of your stay at BEST WESTERN Congress hotel.

It is fantastic to read that you liked the location and found our staff helpful and courteous. Our Chef Cook and her team will be happy to hear that you liked our breakfast and found it one of the best in East Europe. Your feedback will be shared with our staff as part of our ongoing commitment towards excellence in service.
Thank you once again for choosing Best Western Congress Hotel. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visits to Yerevan.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 13 March 2014

the hotel was very well situated for my business trip. It was within walking distance from the places I needed to walk to. The service at the hotel was very good and the staff was very friendly. The food in the restaurant was very good and the breakfast was excellent.

2 Thank BoDahlstrom
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear BoDahlstrom,

Here, at BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel it is our constant aim to create unique experiences for our guests and we feel so glad that you took the time to share your feedback with us.
I am happy to know that our friendly staff, great service and rich buffet breakfast contributed to your pleasant stay.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back for your next visits to Yerevan.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I loved this hotel during my first stay. Its location is very convenient - only 5 minutes away from the Republic square. Rooms are cosy and clean. The restaurant is gloomy but offers good food. However during this second stay my colleague and I were deeply disappointed by staff. The receptionist who handled our invoice, Laura, was not only ineffective but also very arrogant. It took 30 mn to get an expresso and then the bill from the waiter at the restaurant. And the houseladies are very noisy and slam door whatever the time of the day may be. I will travel extensively to Armenia in the forthcoming months, but I'm really not sure I'll be back here.

2 Thank Thomkol_10
BWCongressHotel, General Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

First of all I would like to apologize if you did not feel welcomed and supported by our team member Laura.
Our hotel is well-known among all our guests for the friendliness of our team members, not just at the Front Desk, but in all the departments. Trainings on customer service are constantly carried out for improving the level and quality of the service provided.
I am sure you experienced all that during your first stay.
During check out Laura misunderstood your request regarding how you wanted the invoice to be issued.
I am confident you would not let this incident spoil your overall positive opinion about our hotel services, team members and the country.
I will be glad to meet you personally next time when you come to Armenia. I do hope you will choose again our BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel for your future stays in Yerevan.

Chiara Figini