It costs around 150 euros per night in a Family room, breakfast included in mid may.
We like :
- Very large room 606 with a large double bed and 2 single beds in another room. All the usual amenities, as well as wifi.
- Very nice breakfast scene
- Pretty central and plenty of restaurants and shops to be found not far.
This happened to us :
- Our room 606 is next to the lift and we can hear it going up and down whenever we're in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aviatrans is located in the historic center of Yerevan on Abovyan street (crossing of Northern Avenue and Abovyan str.) - one of the oldest and well-known streets of the capital. The hotel is well positioned for both business and tourism: within three minutes’ walking distance is the Republic Squares, where the Armenian Ministries, Central Bank of Armenia, National Gallery and Museum of History of Armenia, the metro station "Republic Square", the Vernisage are located and within 15 minutes’ drive from Zvartnots International Airport. The good location of the hotel right in the cultural, business and trade center of Yerevan makes it possible for our guests to be in the wake of the city's events and entertainment, get to know the ancient Armenian culture and purchase Armenian hand-made souvenirs. Many bars and restaurants in the city center offer menus good for most exquisite palates. Year of the building/ reconstruction - 1998/ 2010. The following facilities are offered to our guests:• 55 comfortable rooms• Restaurant/Armenian and European cuisine/• Lobby – bar /24 hours/• Business-centre /24 hours/ • Conference room (up to 35 people)• High Speed Internet in rooms /unlimited and free/• Wi-Fi Internet connection in the lobby of the hotel /unlimited and free/• Exchange office• Laundry/dry-cleaning• Gift shop• Round-the-clock room service• Mini - bar• Transfer /airport-hotel-airport/• Parking• Security service• Video surveillance• Discounts for children. Apart from above-mentioned services, the hotel administrator can organize excursions, call a taxi, order tickets to museums and theatres, purchase or exchange rail- and air-tickets. Rooming: At present the two-block hotel (4- and 7-storied) has 55 rooms of the following categories: single, double, triple (family) suite, single deluxe, double deluxe, triple (family) suite deluxe, luxury suite. The hotel rooms are equipped with:• Air-conditioning• Satellite television• Fireproof curtains and carpets• International telephone• Radio• High Speed Internet connection /unlimited and free/• Mini-bar, refrigerator• Fireproof safe• Bathroom with all facilities• Electricity – 220 volt. The room surfaces are: single 18 – 28 m2; double 28 - 40 m2, triple suit 45 - 65 m2, luxury suite 55 m2. Bathrooms are equipped with shower cabins and bathtubs, the guests have at their disposal the following toilet accessories – soap, shampooing, gel, lotion, towels, single-use slippers. In Deluxe category rooms: bathrobes and hair-driers. Towels and linen get changed on daily basis. The hotel offers views of the Northern Avenue and the Republic Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aviatrans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.