Hin Yerevantsi Hotel
US$126
  • Restaurant
Cross Resort Hotel(Yerevan)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$62
US$155
US$148
  • Pool
Deluxe Hotel Yerevan(Yerevan)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$37
US$104
US$100
Europe Hotel(Yerevan)
US$87
My Hotel Yerevan(Yerevan)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$122
US$106
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed for two nightssmall hotelfantastic hotelbreakfast was deliciousrepublic squareoperapropertysupermarketcitycascade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2013

extremely charming and most helpful morning receptionist

unattractive and noisy location right opposite a manual car wash facility and adjoining a high-rise apartment block – not at all the expected Haven of Peace

heard every sound from adjoining studio and corridor leading to it

toilet bowl (rocking sensation) inadequately secured to floor

shaving a great challenge due to poor shower room lighting

breakfast never fully corresponded with what was ordered

Room Tip: stayed in regular street facing studio so it could be that rear facing comfort studio is better protected from noisy environment
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorldTravelerParisFr
Sayadyan, Manager at Hin Yerevantsi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We thank you for your review and do appreciate some constructive points it sets out.
Your feedback has been reviewed by the management like each review of “Hin Yerevantsi” hotel, which implements strict measures of continuous development. As a result, additional improvements have been made, making “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel even a better place now for all of our guests.
The shaving light in the bathroom is replaced with a brighter one, so we do hope our guests enjoy the brighter bathroom experience now, as to the toilet bowl that dared to start rocking at some point, it is absolutely fixed now.
Once again, thanks for visiting “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel and for leaving your review - the first review that ranked the hotel as “average” following 11 “excellent” reviews of the hotel. Saying that, we express our gratitude to all of our guests for all input in making “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel the better place day by day.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This small boutique hotel is a delight ! My positive experience stayed the day before I arrived when the hotel rang me to enquire what time I was arriving and how I was travelling ( I was in Georgia ) they offered to collect me from the train station ( at 7 am) for. very nominal fee and this was a blessing as Armenian Taxi drivers are tough to deal with , even tho I arrived at the hotel by 7.30am they allowed me an alternate room to use until the room I had booked was free around 2 pm ( how often does that happen !! ) The room was more like a studio apartment with facilities to cook for yourself if required , comfy beds , good WIFI and mega cable channels , great breakfast delivered to order to your room at your preferred time , fantastic location also . I took a day trip to Lake Sevan arranged by the hotel , it was fun , reasonable price and safe driver ( but he only spoke Russian and Armenian but that is normal for this region) very enjoyable stay , real personal touch with the service . My departure was not until 10 pm at night and I was very happy that I was allowed to keep the room until I departed as it was free that night , this was at no extra cost to me and I appreciated it after a long day touring ! When travelling over a long period you can get a bit jaded with hotels and hostels ,it was nice to stay in a place where you were not just another customer who will move on, here there is genuine hospitality and interest in your travels and your welfare , I loved it !

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms , some have a much better view than the others, but trust me the hotel will put you in the better ones if they are free
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank AnOuthereTraveller
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Last week we spent another great night at the Hin Yerevantsi Hotel. This time we got the "big room" and it was even nicer that the "small room" we usually have. As expected, every thing was sparkling clean and ready for us. To our delight and surprise they provide an excellent hot and tasty breakfast that is brought to your room! You just fill out the breakfast menu and give the time you want it delivered when you check in. As always, you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SwampDiver1
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stayed in Yerevan for Christmas holidays. We don’t like big hotels, that’s why we were searching for small and cozy hotel without queues at reception. By chance we selected Hin Yerevantsi hotel and as a result were very happy! The hotel is really in the center of Yerevan, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Republiс square, Opera is almost next to the hotel. The interior of the hotel and our room as well was at high level, we booked double room and the size of it was very impressive, we couldn’t even expect it. Moreover our room had a small kitchen, where we could make snacks and warm up Armenian kebab, which we used to purchase in small cafe. Owners of the hotel were very courteous and friendly, all the time asking, if we like our stay. We felt like staying at our relatives.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank David P
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Im proud that can find a great place for guests that coming to see our country and visit us and provide them a nice place for staying. Its a small hotel,just few rooms,in the center. My brother liked this place and me also will recommend it to my all friends and relatives that will come to Yerevan.

• Stayed: March 2013
6  Thank Kristy_Kitty
Sayadyan, Manager at Hin Yerevantsi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you very much for your nice review!!!
We do our best to keep our guests satisfied with their experience in Yerevan and our services. Each of our guests has its own input in improving our performance even more and we do really appreciate it.
Regards.