“If this hotel has availability, then take it!!!!”

and 1 more site!
Hin Yerevantsi Hotel
Ranked #33 of 119 Yerevan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2014

By far in all of my travels, one of the most comfortable places I have stayed. The rooms were spotless, there is a little garden you can go into relax, and the breakfast is phenomenal. On top of that it is right in the city center and heaps of restaurants just a walk out. It is located in a little cove of buildings so it is not noisy at night at all. You can walk just about anywhere in the city centre within 15 minutes. The owners of this property care only about the best of service at a valued price for their customers and it shows in the way the hotel is run. They help you set up tours for anywhere you want to go and can organize any taxis or drivers for any sites or just about anything you need. They have a book in English and Russian with all services they offer and the prices of those services to not confuse people. I would actually consider living here if i lived in Yerevan. Thank you Sergei and family for a great stay. I look forward to staying here again if I am by this way.
-Daniel C. Yenshaw

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are good. The rooms with the Kitchenettes are among the nicest I have ever seen.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hin Yerevantsi Hotel

Reviewed 17 April 2014

the hotel is perfect,clean,new,and in a very good location,near opera and 10 min walk to republic square,the staff is very friendly and helpful and with good english,they serve the breakfast in your room ,its not very various but its good.i had a pleasant time there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Hin Yerevantsi Hotel is quite unusual: you drive into the center of Yerevan, you're right in the middle of large apartment buildings... then you turn off the main street under an arch, you're between several apartment buildings, and yet in front of you is a single-story walled compound with a tiny boutique hotel consisting of only two rooms. The owner doubles as the driver, cook, and receptionist and takes personal care of everything. The room is huge (actually a suite, with a full kitchen), and the conditions are absolutely terrific. I highly recommend the place and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kotov1985
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Hin Yerevantsi is a bed and breakfast that is hidden on a small side street not far from the center of town. We fell in love with it immediately. Beautiful atmosphere. Comfortable rooms, nice modern decor. Courteous hosts. Eden like garden. Delicious breakfast of choice every morning. It had all the conveniences you'd find at a 5 star hotel in the states. We stayed for two weeks and were awed by the hospitality, comfort, and kindness. Since we were there for a family reunion I was able to compare our lodging with where my uncle stayed. Hands down, Hin Yerevantsi was the better of the two and he payed double the price. If I could give it a ten rating, I would. Can't imagine what our experience would have been like had we stayed anywhere else.

Room Tip: Larger room was the perfect size with two kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Marine Y
Reviewed 18 June 2013

extremely charming and most helpful morning receptionist

unattractive and noisy location right opposite a manual car wash facility and adjoining a high-rise apartment block – not at all the expected Haven of Peace

heard every sound from adjoining studio and corridor leading to it

toilet bowl (rocking sensation) inadequately secured to floor

shaving a great challenge due to poor shower room lighting

breakfast never fully corresponded with what was ordered

Room Tip: stayed in regular street facing studio so it could be that rear facing comfort studio is better prot...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorldTravelerParisFr
Sayadyan, Manager at Hin Yerevantsi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We thank you for your review and do appreciate some constructive points it sets out.
Your feedback has been reviewed by the management like each review of “Hin Yerevantsi” hotel, which implements strict measures of continuous development. As a result, additional improvements have been made, making “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel even a better place now for all of our guests.
The shaving light in the bathroom is replaced with a brighter one, so we do hope our guests enjoy the brighter bathroom experience now, as to the toilet bowl that dared to start rocking at some point, it is absolutely fixed now.
Once again, thanks for visiting “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel and for leaving your review - the first review that ranked the hotel as “average” following 11 “excellent” reviews of the hotel. Saying that, we express our gratitude to all of our guests for all input in making “Hin Yerevantsi” Hotel the better place day by day.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This small boutique hotel is a delight ! My positive experience stayed the day before I arrived when the hotel rang me to enquire what time I was arriving and how I was travelling ( I was in Georgia ) they offered to collect me from the train station ( at 7 am) for. very nominal fee and this was a blessing as Armenian Taxi drivers are tough to deal with , even tho I arrived at the hotel by 7.30am they allowed me an alternate room to use until the room I had booked was free around 2 pm ( how often does that happen !! ) The room was more like a studio apartment with facilities to cook for yourself if required , comfy beds , good WIFI and mega cable channels , great breakfast delivered to order to your room at your preferred time , fantastic location also . I took a day trip to Lake Sevan arranged by the hotel , it was fun , reasonable price and safe driver ( but he only spoke Russian and Armenian but that is normal for this region) very enjoyable stay , real personal touch with the service . My departure was not until 10 pm at night and I was very happy that I was allowed to keep the room until I departed as it was free that night , this was at no extra cost to me and I appreciated it after a long day touring ! When travelling over a long period you can get a bit jaded with hotels and hostels ,it was nice to stay in a place where you were not just another customer who will move on, here there is genuine hospitality and interest in your travels and your welfare , I loved it !

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms , some have a much better view than the others, but trust me the hotel wi...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank AnOuthereTraveller
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Last week we spent another great night at the Hin Yerevantsi Hotel. This time we got the "big room" and it was even nicer that the "small room" we usually have. As expected, every thing was sparkling clean and ready for us. To our delight and surprise they provide an excellent hot and tasty breakfast that is brought to your room! You just fill out the breakfast menu and give the time you want it delivered when you check in. As always, you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple