“Christmas party”

Vienna ribs
Ranked #505 of 619 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vienna Ribs - craft beer and real Austrian food in the heart of Yerevan. Vienna Ribs is perfect for couples, football fans, family gatherings and parties. Treat yourself with refined Austrian culinary delights - viennese schnitzels, wide range of delicious sausages and the best RIBS in the city. Enjoy real food and genuine hospitality!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas party”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Hi
I am Emmy!I live in Moscow!but I went to Armenia with my friends for holidays!in yerevan we have been in many nice places with armenian food,it was realy very tasty.But what I want to tell You it is not connected with armenian food!one of the guys adviced us to go to austrian restaurant called ViennaRibs!We tried the best ribs in the world))))it was hot,but very specific!try berner wurstl,its austrian sausage.with cheese!))i would like to eat!
And finally the best thing was that all the ribs were selling by santimetres)))
Like ribs 35sm,65sm,1metre)))
Try it)))

1 Thank Emma T

• Polish first
“A good place to eat”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Tried one of the sausages, but don't remember the name. It was delicious. Even that it was quite expensive, it's worth to try. The stuff and the service were good also.

• Visited November 2013
Yerevan, Armenia
“Exellent place to be in Yerevan”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

It is the greatest place in Yerevan to have a dinner with friend or family.
The service is great.Super tasty ribs.
I can not also remind the quality of beer.In my oppinion it's the best beer in Armenia.
I will advice this place to everybody.
Thanks for everything you do!

• Visited January 2014
“Best Ribs in Armenia!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The ribs are even better in Vienna Ribs restaurant than you can find it in Vienna city!!! Great variety of fine draft beer.

2 Thank Arman G
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“great service, decent prices, DELICIOUSSS FOOD”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

nice cozy atmosphere, the staff was very friendly yet professional. went there few times with friends and family and each time we went we tried something new and each meal was great, the prices were very affordable. truly a "piece of Vienna" in Yerevan, cant wait till the next time I get a chance to go back and try something new. LOVE THE DRAUGHT BEER!!!

• Visited January 2014