“Memorable Latino Dance Dinner !!!”
Review of Cactus

Cactus
Ranked #185 of 651 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Having been once to Mexico, one wants to be back there again. The fierce heat of the sun, desert and prickly cactus are not the only highlights of the country; it has many wonders to offer, like the mariachi playing guitars, gorgeous dark beauties who entertain the local macho with their flamenco dances. Mexico is the country of tequila, most exotic cocktails, and inexperienced emotions.Having opened in May 2000, the first Mexican restaurant in Yerevan soon became one of the most frequented spots in the city. Over the years, the restaurant has hosted a variety of festivals, has won at several contests, thus earning a great reputation among the city residents, mass media, politicians, show businessmen and tourists. Jovial Mexican spirit catches one’s eye upon entering the restaurant. Warm and cordial welcome, nice interior and lively atmosphere, filled with the tunes of Mexican and Latino music devour you in the air of fiesta. High-quality service, live music, and nice surprises are as entertaining as ever.We boast the richest bar in the country that offers you a great variety of spirits and soft drinks, distinguished and exclusive cocktails, made by the best barmen in the world, winners of international contests. Our Mexican corner welcomes you with its car parking, free delivery, broadband internet, and plenty of other surprises.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Thanks to CACTUS team, you were great (service & smile).
Thank you Chef for our tasty meals that we appreciated with our Margaritas & other drinks.
When I go back to Yerevan, no doubt I'll be visiting you ;) <3
Ani (France)

There are newer reviews for Cactus

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I Visited Cactus last night for the first time in a few months. I have been going to Cactus for over 6 years. Sat on the patio with friends and enjoyed great food and Margaritas. The GM visited the table to check on food and service, very professional.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My pal and I wandered around the city looking for something to eat and stumbled upon Cactus. It was such a zany place had to stop in to see. The Cocktails were outstanding. Fun Mexican music and margaritas in Yerevan...who would of thought?! Food was good. I come from the American southwest and you have to go pretty far to impress me with Mexican food. This was very decent, especially since Mexico is a long, loonng, loooonnnngggg way from Yerevan. The tortilla chips were odd (I think they might have been fried won ton wrappers) and the salsa was not spicy, but I rather expected that considering the Armenian cuisine palate. The chimichanga I had was good but do skip the guacamole. The guac was green but that is about as close as it got to real guacamole. As I had low expectations, I was not really disappointed. The great mojito and margaritas made up for a lot. Go, have a laugh and meal!

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant, a variety of dishes , quality service delicious , nice atmosphere... . . .

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have been frequent in the Cactus for around 9-10 years and I love it. Mexican food adjusted to Armenian taste, the drinks are fantastic! A bit expensive for Armenian standard prices, but worth it. However, I wouldn't recommend the guacamole, it is too small and tastes completely differently from the real one. Apart from that, you will enjoy the place with its live music on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Anahit_13, Public Relations Manager at Cactus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant. We are happy you enjoy spending your time with us and we highly appreciate your recommendations.