“Stay in Baku” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 112 Hotels in Baku
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Stay in Baku”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

We were so happy with everything. The staff were so polite and helpful. View was great and the breakfast was great too. The pool was perfect too after long day of walking and it felt it was a private pool . The hotel was nicely designed

• Stayed December 2016, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

1 Thank Mona K
FSBaku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Baku, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mona K,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and we look forward to welcome you back at Four Seasons Hotel Baku.

Ricardo Acevedo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Always and wherever you go, fourseason will be one of the best hotels, the location of the hotel is just perfect and it's near everything you want, we had un-expected thing happened in the room and I saw how everyone in the hotel apologize for what happened and they treat with the situation in such professional way, i thank everyone in the hotel for their quick response and action in very professional way, really it four season hotel

Stayed January 2017, travelled with family
FSBaku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Baku, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear saud a,

Thank you for taking time and writing your feedback. We as a hotel work hard to provide comfortable stay for our guests and I am glad our staff could be helpful. we look forward to welcome you back at Four Seasons Hotel Baku.

Doha, Qatar
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am very sad that I am writing a negative review for an amazing hotel. By amazing I mean this hotel has it all good rooms, good restaurants, nice staff and one of the best locations.

So why am I writing a negative review about them? Well my whole stay was almost perfect until the last day when I asked for a late checkout due to my plane being a late one, for that I went to the reception and asked the receptionist for a late check-out where he suggested that instead of paying half charge for a room they will allow me to stay in my room until 13:00 then they will take my luggage and store them for me until my flight time which I agreed happily.

On our departure day we went to out for a bit and came back before 13:00 to have our luggage taken from our room to find out that our keys aren't working which I was ok with so I asked if they can open the door for us so we can finish last minute packing. they agreed to do so but I was shocked that they have entered the room for housekeeping and refused to allow us to finish packing without them being in the room until I called their supervisor.

So the packing incident is a minor one that I was going to let go but once I returned home and after 3 days I was shocked that my debit card was charged for my whole stay while also holding the whole amount of my stay in my credit card. What I ended up with was paying for my whole stay and having the same amount blocked in my credit card.

I got annoyed a bit but said to myself things happen so I called the hotel trying to sort things out. to my surprise the person I got in touch with was unhelpful to me and all he said was that due to new year holiday finance department is on holiday for one week they will contact you once they return to work. you can imagine the disappointment in me when I have to wait a whole week for an answer where my funds are being drained by this hotel because their finance team is incompetent that they would charge my debit card without my permission while also blocking the whole amount in my credit card.

So I am not saying don't stay in their hotel but if you do be warned that they will screw you up and funny enough it's not the first time a Fourseason hotel double charge me but it's my fault for trusting them again.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms aren't worth the extra money.
  • Stayed December 2016, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Abdulla A,

We are sorry that you had a negative experience in our hotel. Kindly note that we are working on the case and will follow up accordingly. I hope your next stay at Four Seasons Hotel will be a pleasant one and look forward to welcome you back again.

Risch, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best city hotels I have ever stayed at. Beautiful, large rooms. And the view! Either the Caspian Sea or the Flame Towers, either spectacular.
Breakfast buffet is abundant and delicious.
I particularly enjoyed the spa, its beautiful pool and beauty treatments.

Stayed March 2016, travelled on business
Dear Christina B, Thanks a lot for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to greet you again in our property. Best Regards, Ricardo Acevedo
United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed 4 nights at Four Seasons Baku, it is one of the best hotels in Baku. The location of the hotel is excellent. Everything is nearby. I really had a good time in Baku. Also, the room dining was very good. Staff were friendly as well. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and in my view if you are going to stay in baku 3 nights are enough. In addition, the hotel has the best view; flames tower, flag square and old town. I am sure that one day I will visit Baku and Four Seasons again.

Stayed December 2016, travelled with family
FSBaku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Baku, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear marwammh,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I look forward to see you again at Four Seasons Hotel Baku.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 15-18th December. Wonderful room, executive suite, and the staff could not have been more helpful. Location perfect, near the Old Town and close to all sites and amenities. Sunday brunch worth trying. And try the Spa....wonderful. Very Christmasy this time of year. Would recommend it for business or pleasure.

Stayed December 2016, travelled with family
Dear William012,

Thank you for your comments and review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Baku and look forward to see you again in the near future.

West Richland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2016

After several visits to Baku over the past few years, usually in one of the other "Western" hotels, I was fortunate enough to be able to stay at the Four Seasons on this trip. What a pleasant experience! The room was large and tastefully decorated, with a large, very comfortable king-size bed. The marble bathroom has all the amenities once could want, from separate bathroom and shower stalls to full-size tub to bathrobes and luxury hair and body care products. I had room service one night, and I felt like I was being served in a private dining room rather than my hotel room. Add all that to the perfect location (practically within Old Town Baku), and you have a hotel that is truly a cut above the rest. I am not always able to chose were I stay, but if possible, I will definitely try to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2016, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank Darkicered
Dear Darkicered,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Kindly note that we are working hard to make your stay pleasant and memorable. Please come again anytime soon.