“Worse than EVER IN WORLD”
Review of Azerbaijan Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baku
Azerbaijan Hotel
Ranked #89 of 112 Hotels in Baku
New York City, New York
“Worse than EVER IN WORLD”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hi my name is Nataliya i came from New York City USA. When i came to hotel Excelsior 5.5 Star ! The location NEAR Baku downtown. No body open the door, no conserve, no door men, they do not now they need to have this service in 5,5 star hotel. After i came to frond desk its take for me 1hour pay for my room, guy do not now how to swap credit card. Hi sad your card decline. Same breakfast every day cold coffee, no waitress . I change 4 rooms for 5 night my stay but unfortunately do not have serves with i reserve for 500$ a night. Toilette ball not working well. People only speaks Russian & Azerbaijan not English. Shover Flows. Safe not connected. Noise from jacuzzi every night, like war in the room. Clean lady only come in the day time sometimes. Usually she came to the room make view she working for 5 min, when customer left room, she left to not finish work & cleaning service with she need to do. They give me cheap room with out balcony but they charge me for expensive one. They sad we do not have room with balcony. But i pay extra 200$ for balcony because i smoking & came with my mother & daughter 9 moths old. I reserve this room 1 month an advance. So i was very disappointed. I spend 2500.00$ on my fly tickets & 2500.00 for 5 night in this hotel for nothing i very very disappointed about my vocation in Azerbaijan. Never come again to this country. People the do not no how to serve costumer with ready to pay 500$ for night in the hotel. Before i reserve this Hotel i read review & watch you to be its not try its just commercial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Worse than ever in world !!!!!!!