We went to have their Buffet Iftar and it was good.
The quality of food is better than most restaurants in Dhaka, Although the no. of item was less but when its tasty it doesn't matter.
Their Halim was very yummy so was the kabab`s .
If anything their buffet placement is a bit odd and a bit congested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Platinum Suites represent a new facet to the hospitality industry landscape in Dhaka. The concept of smart business travel is evolving rapidly and this hotel caters to the smart business travelers who crave a distinct and unique experience. Platinum Suites aim to offer both style and functionality to the well traveled guests who relish urban contemporary lifestyle and demands easy access to integrated technology and high connectivity. This hotel has been established in a convenient location with a view to offer best services to its valued clients. Platinum Suites, is placed in Banani, only ten kilometers from Shah Jalal International Airport. Exclusive hospitality, management and stunning design will always make you feel at home. This smart hotel venture is the newest enterprise of Sheltech, a pioneer in the real estate and housing industry in Bangladesh. In Platinum Suites, we tried to conjunct all the means and ways to ensure a perfect stay for our valued guests. So, relax and enjoy your trip to Bangladesh, and leave all your hospitality needs in our committed hands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Agoda, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Platinum Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Platinum Hotel Dhaka City
- Platinum Suites Dhaka Division, Bangladesh