“Excellent Food, Authentic Korean”
Review of Koreana Restaurant

Koreana Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 566 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Open 11 am - 11 pm
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Excellent Food, Authentic Korean”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is closest Korean food you will get in Dhaka.
They have a special room where you can get the real Korean favor, where they will prepare the food on your table and with Korean style sitting arrangement.
Their Sea food is special so is their beef.
But the food is a bit pricy but overall an excellent choice if you are looking for a different flavor for your platter.
And also I would not recommend this for family visit as its quite hustling.

Overall a 5 star experience.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good Food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Imagine a Korean resturant in Dhaka!! At first i was skeptical, but the foos quality was great and compared to some of the best Korean resturants i have been too in other places.

Visited July 2013
Dhaka
“Great taste of Korea in Bangladesh”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have tried Korean food many times in different restaurants in Bangladesh and Korea. Food in Koreana restaurant are sumptuous and authentic. I went to this restaurant many times, foods are indeed delicious. Few years back one of my Korean business partner took me to this restaurant, first time I was a bit hesitant but once tasted me became fan of Korean foods. This is one of the best Korean restaurant in Dhaka that I always rank on my first choice. It has many variety of recipes: Kimchi which is comprised of pickled cucumbers, radishes and sprouts salad comes complimentary – it is luscious. My other favorite items include Bulgogi - a stir fried marinated beef, Pancake, Beef & Vegetable bean soup, Korean style Sushi Roll, stir fried Noodles, Galbi, Tofu Stew etc. I haven’t seen much Bangladeshis visiting the Koreana probably for the reason that Korean foods are still unfamiliar in this country. Mostly the Koreans who live in Dhaka are the regular customers here. A great place for Korean taste.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Pleasant restaurant, great Korean food”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband and I went with a couple of young Korean aid workers we met here. It was a pleasant surprise after the mixed reviews that I have read about the restaurant. The food was delicious. We had a mildly spicy crab dish with sweet green peppers and a wonderful sauce and a spicy pork and squid galbi, which was cooked at our table. The various kimchis and pickled vegetables were all equally good and kept being replenished. The service was good. The price was moderate.
The interior was brightly lit and clean. It was spacious, and partitions between tables provided some privacy from other diners.
We will definitely be going back again.

• Visited February 2013
Dhaka
“May be ok for Korean friends”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I have taken food once in a dinner. I am not habituated with Korean foods. There were mostly Korean foods namely kimchy etc were available. I could not enjoy too much.