“Good taste, reasonable price!”
Review of BFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BFC
Ranked #87 of 675 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Reviewed 18 April 2014

All items are tasty. Served in good quantity. Would recommend chicken fry, Burger, Coleslaw....compared to other fried chicken or fast food shops in city, price is reasonable & thats why its popular also.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had my first date 9 years back with my wife at BFC and this is the place we have been there most of the times till now. Considering good price and good with sustainable quality still their fried chicken is the best in the town. I have plan to be there in few days along with my 7.5 months baby and my lovely wife :P

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I think BFC is the only place where I have been to for the highest amount of times. I have not really had a bad experience ever till now when it comes to BFC.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

There are several branches of BFC in dhaka. The food is served fresh and are quite tasty. The quantity is very much acceptable according to the price. Their Best Burger is a must try for everyone with the Coleslaw. The ambiance vary from branch to branch but their branch in Dhanmondi 28 and Banani have the best ones. However, when the food is so fresh and tasty one would not really bother about the surrounding.