“Ferrero Rocher Ice-Cream!”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Ferrero Rocher Ice-Cream!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Haven't been to this place in ages, but I still remember it fondly. The ice-cream was great, the place spacious and clean. Can't wait to go to Bangladesh again so I can return!

• Visited October 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“The homeless street kids of Banani give it 4 stars”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I take 8 homeless kids in the Banani area to this ice cream place every time I go back to Dhaka. It pricey for an Unemployed American, but tastes pretty good. The kids who usually get to just stare in the window at the rich Bangladeshis eating ice cream know when Brian comes to Dhaka, we are just as good as anyone else and we can eat inside too! It is worth the price of 9 ice creams to watch the jerk security guard have to open the door to let us in! These same kids he beats with a stick when I am not there... Still unemployed and credit card is Maxed -out, I wonder if the kids will still love me if I have to stare in at the ice cream parlor like them? The Kids and I give this place 4 stars, but pricey!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Brian L
Toronto, Canada
“great ice cream and loved the place”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

their ice creams are amazing.ferrero rocher is the best.i liked it very much.and the other flavors are also great.but i did not like the strawberry at all.it was disgusting.the location is great but the atmosphere is a bit noisy.

• Visited July 2013
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Good Snacks”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I have to say, gelato is impressive and their food is very... homely. The pastries are something which I eat on nearly a weekly basis and the ice cream is delicious. Another trait of theirs is their unique menu of ice cream flavours. The bubble-gum and candy floss flavours used to be my favourite when I was young, but now just seem like too much sugar. But never mind that! If the kids love it, it's good enough for me. My personal favourite is the mango, and my son's will never cease to be their rich chocolate.

• Visited January 2013
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the Best Ice cream in Dhaka”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I would say they have the best Ice Cream in Dhaka city even better than the Movenpick brand. Try this. My favorite is the Yoghurt ice cream.

Visited September 2012