Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
The Brunei Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
  • Breakfast included
Jubilee Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
The Capital Residence Suites(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
Badi'ah Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
Hotels.com
Palm Garden Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
D Anggerek Service Apartment(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
The Rizqun International Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
Orbitz.com
The Centrepoint Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
Orchid Garden Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
TripAdvisor
Traders Inn(Bandar Seri Begawan)
1,232 results
All reviewsbusiness loungebusiness classpool areaunder renovationexcellent hotellate checkroom serviceroyal regalia museumdinner buffetbusiness tripwater villagewalking distanceno alcoholfood stallscomfortable hotelduring ramadanenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I booked the Radisson Hotel for my 4 Night stay in Brunei due to the awesome reviews I read right here on tripadvisor. I must say, I got what I expected, if not more.

Upon check-in I was upgraded from a queen sized superior room to a king sized superior room without any additional fee.

The staff were always attentive and pleasant to deal with. They completed all my requests while I stayed there without any real problems.

The room I was in was very clean and tidy. Tea/Cofee making facilities, flatscreen LCD Tv with DVD player attached. Ipod/Iphone dock radio on one bedside table. All power outlets were universal so therefore I was not required to use my universal adaptors.

The restaurant downstairs had some decent food, we tried a couple of the soups , hawain pizza and all tasted fabulous. We also asked for in-room dining and got a courtesy follow up call on our food 10-15 minutes after serving.

Although the AC was being serviced there was no inconvieniance caused to us or any loud noise as heard.

The room is a good size, not big or small.

For breakfast we made the most of their grab&run service which operates from 5am-6:30am. It is a complimentary breakfast that offers muffins, tea/coffee and fruit.

Overall, the radisson brunei is a hotel i definately will stay in again due to its cleanliness, professionalism and ideal location within the city.

P.S all major locations of Brunei is at walking distance.

Royal Regalia - 2-3 mins.
Omar Ali Saifuddeen Mosque - 10 mins
History Centre - 2-3 mins.
Recreational Park Tasek Lama - 10-15 mins.
Jame'Asr Mosque - 30 mins

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emin C
PeteFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear "Emin C",
Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review about your recent experience at the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, your feedback is very much appreciated.

I am delighted to read that your overall experience was a positive one, in particular that you enjoyed the new features and facilities in our newly renovated guest rooms complimented by our great team of staff.

We all look forward to seeing you back in Brunei and the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at the Radisson. Staff were courteous and very helpful. Rooms were good size, comfortable and very clean. Walking distance from the market and town. Enjoyed the pool area. Meals, breakfast was of a good quality. Thanks Radisson,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
PeteFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear "883kathye",
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay with us in Brunei, I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Brunei.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I was very happy with the hotel and the staff. We stayed 3 days and the attentive staff remembered us and our preferred drinks every time we they saw us. Rooms were excellent and Brunei does not have a large 'downtown' area so we were only a short walk from the markets and the Central Mosque.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PeteFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear "Col l",
Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us in Brunei, I am very pleased to read that your experience was a positive one, in particular that our staff made your stay that much more enjoyable.

We all look forward to seeing you back at the Radisson Hotel Brunie Darussalam in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stayed at the hotel during their renovation work sometime in Sept 2012. It was a pleasant stay & we don't actually hear any loud noise from the renovation works except that seeing some parts of the floor was covered with plywood to avoid the tiles being damaged. Breakfast is okay with lots of foods to choose from. The pool area is great. Hotel staff are very helpful. We request for early check-in around 10:00am & they are happy to assist. The welcome drinks are very much appreciated considering the hot weather outside. Overall it is a good experience.

Room Tip: The renovated room should be much better than the old ones.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ilyasishak

Dear "ilyasishak",
Thank you for your review about your stay back in September 2012, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you were not disturbed during our very exciting renovation project.

I am very pleased to advise that we have since completed the renovation of all of our rooms and suites in May 2013, the new rooms and features have been receiving excellent feedback, please be sure to view the new photos on our hotel website www.radisson.com/brunei.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed in Radisson Hotel for 1 night during a short transit in Bandar Seri Begawan. Location of hotel is superb, being so near to the airport (10-15 mins drive) and to the central of attractions, such as omar syarifuddin mosque (10 mins walk), Royal Regalia (2-3 mins walk), tamu kianggeh market (between 5-10 mins walk), the river (10 mins walk). The hotel also provides free shuttle to Gadong Mall, Hwa Ho Department Store at Kiulap and Yayasan Hassanal Bolkiah shopping complex 3 times a day. Just need to check with the hotel on the timetable and make sure you make reservation with them 3 hours before hand.

The standard room is nice and seems just recently being renovated. The bathroom is modern with large showers but for my type of room there is no bath available. The hotel is also equipped with facilities like swimming pool, restaurant and Fitness Center,

I find the staffs very helpful and knowledgable in providing the answers to the questions regarding directions and information regarding restaurants, transport and sightseeing places. They are also quite accommodating to fulfil your request, for example having sent me straight to aminah arif restaurant instead of the regular drop-off points in Hwa Ho Dept store.

I will definitely come back to radisson, the next time I am in Bandar Seri Begawan.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Iirwan98
PeteFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear "lirwan98",
Thank you for posting your review about your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, in particular that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms together with the great service provided by our team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Brunei.