“Food”

Price range: US$12 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Featured in the 2013 Miele Guide as one of Asia's top 500 restuarants.“Relaxed fine dining in the Heart of the City” Whatever the occasion, a celebration dinner with friends or formal business lunch, Deals Restaurant at the Radisson Hotel Brunei is a unique place for you to relax and indulge in something very special. Relax and enjoy an international standard of service and hospitality and indulge in dishes such as "Grilled Wagu beef with hand cut fries", "Roast Lamb Loin with confit lemon" or "Salt & Pepper Tofu with sour mango salsa". Sweet treats include “Chocolate decadence cake” and “Tempura custard cream with raspberry sauce” or "Coffee & Cigarettes smoked coffee custard".
“Food”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent food , i rate it best in brunei for western food. try the lamb , excellent taste. the best is good as well, friendly and nice. the only concern i have is that we enjoyed and joke so loud that we might have disturb others.

• Visited April 2014

Brunei
“Best Service, Excellent Food”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I went to dine in for dinner at Deals during my stay at Radisson Hotel (Brunei) during chinese new year 2014. Firstly, as hotel guest, i dont have to worry about the closing time! Second, I was welcomed by the staff (they expected my arrival after I contact them via a phone call from my room). The place is romantic & at the same time very comfortable. The waitress attend two more tables (there were 3 tables including ours) by herself with full enthusiasm and professionally! I didnt feel any "waiting time" at all. Price term is expensive but I need to be honest --- is indeed value for money! The attentive service, beautiful place & excellent excellent dishes! Compliment to the Chef and the team, recommended!

• Visited February 2014
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“meh...”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I sampled 4 different main course, each from my family members dish and not 1 of the them was nice. We ordered Black cod, Lamb, Scallops and Chicken. I was wondering if it was my taste buds not adjusted to western food or was the food just bad. HOWEVER, there was 1 dish that did killed me and sent me to heaven, it was their molten lava cake, I could easily said it was one of the most delicious dessert I tasted in my life.

Overall, even with the amazing dessert, it still wasnt enought to make up for the average and expensive main course dish.

• Visited January 2014
Thailand
“ehh”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

With a bill of B$100 for lunch, from 2 mains and 1 starter, I would have to say Deals might want to take a look at the quality and standard. Grilled chicken and a very average steak were not really impressive. Good to try once, but won't be back here.

• Visited December 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Brunei´s best (and most expensive) restaurant”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Deals, in the Radisson hotel, is a top class fine dining restaurant. While the prices match what you would expect for a restaurant of this quality, the food and excellent (especially the salmon) and the service good. If staying in the Radisson, you may be tempted to explore further, but if you have the budget, this is where you will find the most elegant food in Brunei.

Visited September 2013