“my first restaurant visit in Brunei”
Review of Excapade Sushi

Excapade Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I visited Excapade on my second day in brunei. I was not disappointed. I went to the branch opposite the Mall in Gadong. I have since been to the Times Square branch but it didn't seem to have the same atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I ordered a takeout tray for pickup at 1 pm the day before. When I arrived to pick it up at 1.15 pm they had not even started making it. I ended up waiting for nearly half an hour while they finished prepping my order. Then they did not even offer me a discount or anything to make up for my lost time. I won't go back. The only reason they get 2 and not 1 is because the taste of the tray was good.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

the sushi is cheap and the service is good..
definitely a good place if you are looking for a place for japanese food in Brunei!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Really Great place to eat Sushi. They have a vast variety on the menu and it is all fantastic. Price is really good.
There are a few Excapade branches. Our favorite was the one at Times Square Mall.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Excapade used to be our favourite japanese restaurant because of its portion and price. But recently price has increased and the portion gone smaller. Rather have japanese food at other restaurant now.