great room, good breakfast considering other hotels in Phnom Penh,
The only issue that I have is that I think the people working in Naga should take more initiative.
1. when the lift is quite full, the hotel staff will still try to squeeze into the lift making many hotel guests uncomfortable.
2. The hotel staff will not bother to hold the lift or even let the guests to step out first.
It seems like they are the guest and we are the hotel staff.
but still.. credits to the room conditions... it is one of the best that you can get in Phnom Penh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star hotel & entertainment complex is only 30 minutes from the Phnom Penh International Airport. Strategically situated in the heart of Cambodia’s capital, it is close to the Pencil Super Center, the Cambodia Amusement Park as well as other governmental offices like the National Assembly and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. Showcasing an ancient Khmer style, the hotel’s interior and guestrooms are adorned with traditional motifs including the gracious stone-carved Apsara, a highly revered female angel in ancient Khmer mythology. The Nagaworld Cambodia’s on-site casino, located at a separate wing of the hotel, is complete with various gaming halls, live music and first-rate service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.