NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Regent Park Hotel(Phnom Penh)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Cambodiana(Phnom Penh)
Landscape Hotel(Phnom Penh)
  • Breakfast included
K9 Riverside Hotel(Phnom Penh)
View Hotel
All reviewsnaga worldhuge casinochinese touristshotel room isbreakfast spreadbusiness triphotel guestsconvenient locationfirst floorrooms are bigthe riverroyal palacedollarsriversidepptuk
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were recently on a family vacation to Angkor Wat and on way spent a night in Nagaworld. There are no no-smoking rooms in the hotel. We were there with 6 kids, hotel is not at all suitable for families as there were elements walking in the hallways which I did not want our kids to see. Breakfast was decent, we had dinner at Italian Restaurant which was average. Nobody understands English in the hotel. I would not recommend for families at all.

Room Tip: Choose rooms that are not facing construction side ie inner side of the building
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank w0rldtravelller
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed for three days here in June 2012 (Friday till Sunday). A friend had booked this for our short stay at Phnom Penh. I was a bit sceptical initially after reading some reviews and also the fact that it was a casino hotel. However, I was surprised and the following was what I liked:

1. The check in was without any problems; Staff did smile and was helpful contrary to what some reviews;
2. Housekeeping was prompt;
3. Breakfast was good. Good selection of both Asian and Continental stuff. There was no ruch when I was there unlike some other casino hotels I've been to. There are other restaurants as well and they looked quite cool.
4. Rooms were spacious and clean - no complaints in this department
5. We couldn't hear any construction noise - perhaps maybe we were out most of the time.
6. Good value with breakfast includede for two
7. Very near the main Sisowath Boulevard area and King's Palace.
8. Late check out request entertained quite readily.

Points which some may find not acceptable are:
1. Busy 24 hours with the casino. In fact, as you walk into the lobby, you can see the tables, etc on your left;
2. Being 'accosted' by a lady on the lift lobby of our room floor when I was going down for breakfast.
3. There are no non-smoking rooms apparently but ours did not smell of smoke anyway. Well, you do sniff it once in a while from the corridors.

There you go. Actually nothing annoyed me at all. We know what this place is and it is what one would expect, glitz and all. The casino is spread over two floors and is very open. Anyone could just walk in. Being a casino in this part of the world, the majority of the guests were Asian.

No complaints from me at all.

Room Tip: Some rooms face have better views of the lake. Try to get these.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FootyboyMalaysia
Reviewed 9 June 2012

For 80 USD a night, my stay here is value for money as compared to the Cambodiana, the other hotel I have stayed in Phnom Penh.

I like the hotel for
1. Spacious rooms
2. Value for money for 80 USD/ night.
3. Furnishings comparable to any modern 4-5 star hotel in South East Asia
4. Decent breakfast buffet
5. 5-minute ride away to the riverfront where nightlife is. Tuk-tuk ride should not cost more than 2 USD

Room Tip: Rooms on the 9th and 10th floors are better furnished than those on the 11th and 12th.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cryzpene
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I previously wrote a very favorable review of this hotel. I have stayed here about twice a year for the last four years. On my most recent visit though, I finally decided that I had enough, and I changed hotels halfway through my stay in Phnom Penh.

The main problem was noise. There has been ongoing construction here for at least the last year. They have a letter in the rooms apologizing that construction will occur between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. And they mean 7 a.m. That's when the hammering starts. One day at 8 a.m. my room was vibrating from the construction.

Also, this time I got a room with a connecting door to another room. If you get one of those, ask for another room. The connecting doors have no soundproofing at all and I could clearly hear whenever my neighbor turned on his TV (at 3 a.m.). If you have a room facing the front of the hotel, there will also be some traffic noise. I asked for another room but they were full and had no other rooms available.

I stayed here once over New Year's Eve and it was nonstop room-shaking thumping bass for about four days.

One two occasions, I have reserved a King room but gotten a bed that looked like a King but was actually two full sized beds pushed together.

The place is very crowded thee days and jampacked full of Asian gamblers. The rooms are still in OK shape but getting a little worn. There are no non-smoking rooms and some of the rooms do smell of smoke.

This is still an OK choice for Phnom Penh but I can no longer recommend it. I like the modern rooms, and the access to the casino and bars. I don't like the noise, the crowds and the smoke. The location has never been great - you can't comfortably walk to anywhere interesting. I think there are better choices in Phnom Penh now.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms with connecting doors. Rooms facing the front are a little noisier than others. Ask for a room away from the construction.
Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank STLvagabond
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We were a group of 9 ladies..this hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city..transport is easily available outside the hotel and all the restaurants and major sightseeing spots are near by..however it is a large hotel, no personal service..the lobby is the casino so it is loud and crowded..the rooms are comfortable though..it is not the hotel to stay in if you looking for an exotic luxurious property..stay here only if you are interested in the Casino

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends