NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex
US$36
US$33
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnaga worldhuge casinochinese touristshotel room isbreakfast spreadbusiness triphotel guestsrooms are bigroyal palacedollarsriversidepptuk
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Nagaworld is also a casino, so there are many smokers. The lobby area had alot of smokers, therefore i found it suffocating.

The room was big and clean. We had a good sleep as the bed was comfortable, though we found the pillows a little too high..

There are quite a Few TV Channels to watch.

We enjoy the breakfast , however again there are no proper ventilation and people are allowed to smoke inside the restaurant. So the air quality is bad ...

But I have to say that the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Locate in the center of Phnom Penh. Very Convenience place. Nice room. Well trained staff. Very fun in the night. Have a lot of place to relax such as KTV, bar, spa, etc. Good place for holiday. Special thanks to Ms. Leng Chansary and Mr. Muhammad Waqas for your hospitality

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

During my stay in Nagaworld during my visit to Phnom Penh on 23rd May, I was totally amazed by the designed of the hotel and the hospitality provided by the team of the hotel. I love how the staff communicated with each other to help me out in every request i threw to them. They are very well organised and friendly in delivering the service to make me impressed. I would like to thank the team of the hotel, especially the front office manager Ilango and one of the staff named Eng Tha Mri for making my stay in Nagaworld such a lovely one and the whole trip in Cambodia is so much more memorable!

Love,

-Kelly Wong-

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
NagaWorld_Team, Manager at NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Kelly Wong,

Many thanks for your recent visit at NagaWorld Hotel, and for your review on TripAdvisor! We are very glad to see that you had a pleasant time with us. We especially appreciated the efforts of our team were mentioned and shared with everyone in your review. It was our pleasure to welcoming you to Phnom Phnom. We all hope to see you again in the near future.

With kind regards,
NagaWorld Team

Reviewed 12 June 2014

NagaWorld is a very grand hotel with casino. There were 2 towers. I lived in garden tower (the inner tower). It is much better to book the outer tower. The outer tower is well decorated while the inner tower seemed like staff quarters.

To the rooms, they were large and tidy. Mine was a twin bed room. It had plenty of space and a large TV. The beds were soft and I loved them. However, there was a door connected with the room next to you. Though it was locked, you can clearly hear what's happening next door. Thus, it was quite disturbing. In my experience, unfortunately, the visitors next door loved to watch TV and listen to music loudly. I was unable to sleep and required to call staff to solve this.
Please be noted that as the hotel was quite large, you need to wait over 10 minutes for staff to reach your room.

Regarding the facilities, the major part of the hotel was the casino. It is less crowded than those in Macau, but still there were many people walking around. Thus, you have to take good care to your stuff. One more thing, it was quite noisy. If you prefer a quiet environment, NagaWorld is not your choice.

Restaurants were located at different corners of the casino. I tried the Chinese, Indonesian & Italian. The Italian restaurant was not bad while the other two were just fair. I prefer to dine outside.

Above all, I think NagaWorld is only suitable for tourists. If you are having a business trip, you better pick another hotel.

P.S. If you cannot get a sleep at night, 24-hour casino is a good place to spend your nights.

Room Tip: Book rooms in the outer tower (not the garden side) Higher floors are better
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Generally the hotel is well designed and the room is quite comfortable, lots of modern facilities
are ready to service and easy to access in the new building. The rooms are very clean and nice size.
I love the way of nice staffs serve the clients with a smoothly talking, friendly and fast service.
Everything was included, good breakfast, high speed Internet access......
I have stayed at this establishment several times, when I have problem about room I have many support from Team front office, Sale and Guest service, … they support and helpful staffs service from their heart to take care my group. It is to find that kind of service which i never get in other hotels in Phom Penh
Naga have good location, i can visit some place as: Royal Place, River side, Diamond Island or u can enjoy your time at Hotel with all service ( Club, Restaurant, Game, ...)
We have stayed at this establishment several times, it was a very good service and I would definitely stayed on this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business