“Just come back and I loved it that much I needed to write a review straight away”
Review of Le Rit's

Ranked #746 of 1,466 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I hav just got back from eating at La Rit's, I had heard it helps the local women back into work, so it was a worth finding. It was pretty much the same price as the other restaurants along the riverside if not cheaper, our bill wa $16 for 2mains,2deserts and beers.

The food is amazing, well the two mains we ordered. We had fish in coconut and red curry, which blew my mind, was soooo good. I really would recommend this place, the atmosphere was really nice to. With great little handicrafts made by the women.

Loved, loved... LOVED the place.

• Visited June 2013

Bridlington, England, United Kingdom
“A lovely setting”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

A lovely open air setting for a warm evening. Lovely food and drink with very attentive and friendly staff.

Visited March 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This is a truly lovely restaurant which serves delicious and beautifully presented food. We had a table in the garden at the front of restaurant and it was super. Highly recommend the Fish Amok - the best we had in Cambodia and we had a lot of it! Also liked that some of their main and most popular dishes are offered in large or small portions depending on how hungry you are.

Visited February 2013
“Much better than it looks like”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This was a good surprise! The reception was a bit rough and the ambiance very quiet, nearly dead. But at the end, we got a smile, ate very well and did not spend a lot! This is another social business, with some old glory feeling, but eventually a good kitchen and a relaxing place in the buzzling city

• Visited January 2013
New Zealand
“Great food for a good cause”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Le Rit's is a little out of the way from the main drag - so grab a tuk-tuk and get yourself there.
Went there for an early dinner and sat in the garden area, which was a lovely covered planted area with powerful fans.
Could not fault the service, friendly and smiling girls who looked like they were happy to be there.
We had a hankering for salads, so had the beef salad, which was full of fresh tasty vege, perfectly cripsy and seasoned, along with the pork laap, which I asked for lots of chilli.
Boy did that deliver - superb!
The gift shop is great, with lots of mobiles and soft toys for kiddies - shame all the kiddies I know have grown up!
Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012