“Working girls vs seedy men”
Review of Walkabout Hotel - CLOSED

Walkabout Hotel
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed just for one drink. It was humorous for a little while but then realised the severity and left. Beer was cold

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I did not actually eat there - a quick look was enough to turn me off. Looks dirty and sleezy. Don't support such places if you can avoid them

2  Thank Australiamac
Reviewed 18 May 2013

In need of a freshen up, but has a been around forever charm
Quite a mix of girls iv spoken to and spent time with a few of them
and had an altercation or 2 with them I had to get hotel security to remove a Vietnamese girl from my room
The BGM [bar girl mafia ]of which there a number of clichés in the walkabout can give you the cold shoulder if you upset one of there group off it all blows over eventually tho
good place to find a freelancer but I think Golden sorya mall will take over soon as being the top place for freelancers but remember there no security checking IDs in golden sorya so take precautions about your poccessions if you take one back to ya room

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I did not stay at the walkabout hotel, but did visit there bar/restaurant. I did have a small snack there which was ok, but I felt a bit ripped off when afterwards I ordered a whiskey cola. It seems that they dont serve mixed drinks so you have to buy a cola seperately, so that adds up. They also wanted me to pay after each order, maybe for the tips, so there was no possibilty to pay at the end just once .

6  Thank Sammypla
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Food is very good at this local dive. The concrete tables and sleezy attitude makes the bar somewhere you wouldn't want to bring your mother or wife. Believe me some guys do.

The place is packed on Friday for the joker drawing and quickly clears out. Some of the barflies look as if they have been at this place since the Vietnam war. One girl told me she was 22, I dont think she's seen 22 sine 1822.

If you are single and looking for a good meal on a Friday night then this is an ok place to go to. Otherwise find another place to go to. It will help you in the long run.