β€œGood food at Lemongrass”

Lemongrass Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 1,591 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lemongrass is a boutique Asian-themed restaurant with an intimate, casual ambiance featuring classical Thai and Khmer cuisine at an affordable price. Dine in relaxed elegance as you enjoy the romantic and friendly environment provided by the gracious Lemongrass staff. Known for authentic flavors and attractive presentation, only the best local produce and choice seafood and me ants are prepared fresh each day as the Lemongrass chefs skillfully orchestrate the delicate combination of spices, herbs, and seasonings to create the complex flavors of authentic Asian cuisine that is so uniquely Lemongrass.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had the fish in tamarind sauce. A bit too sweet for my palate but tasty nonetheless. Somehow I expected more from the restaurant and in the end was a little disappointed. Service was average. The Indian restaurant right next door was much better.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The place is clean enough, staff are a bit cold. I had the frogs legs, my girlfriend the pork claypot. Neither were spectacular and both were more expensive than they should of been

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Really fancied some Thai food whilst in Phnom Penh and tried a couple before I got it right. Lemongrass restaurant is just up a side street 20 metres from the riverfront and offers really authentic good quality Thai good. They also serve Khmer good but I never got around to trying this there. The restaurant is clean and has very nice decor. As I said the food is really good and spice levels are authentic unlike many of the tourist orientated restaurants where the food seems somewhat adjusted for a western palate.
This is not Michelin star dining but it's really worth a try and prices are very reasonable. I am already planning my next visit !

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Khmer food didn't interest me much during my stay in cambodia. Found this restaurant online because i was craving for some thai food.. Had a great dinner.som tam was great and the tom yum curry was good too. If u r craving for some thai food if u r in phnom penh then one should stop at lemongrass for some finest thai food..

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

After having khmer food for the past few days, we were looking for other types of food and so we chose to try out this Thai restaurant. However, we still end up ordering some khmer dishes, which we are glad that we did. Had the stir-fried morning glory, chicken with peanut sauce(signature dish), Pad Thai and tom yum goong. Drinks were lychee refresher(indeed very refreshing, just a tad too sweet for me). Total amount: $34. Tom yum goong exceeded my expectations. The chicken peanut sauce dish was excellent with rice but a little too salty on it's own. Pad Thai was up to standard too. Nice place to try out if one wants to have the "best of both worlds".