This hotel is a good location because near the hotel have many place to go and walk such as :
- Three markets near here we just spend 5mn if we want to buy something.
- A lot of restaurants around here
- If we want to make an exercise we can go to the riverfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Centre Hotel is a friendly hotel(with elevator) in the heart of Phnom Penh, conveniently located near the Riverside District, within easy walking distance, of the Royal Palace. Museum, Wat Phnom and old and Night Markets. For an evening stroll the hotel is close to the Sisowath Quay area of restaurants and nightlife along the riverside as well as the open promenade with local people enjoying their freedom. For shopping its only a couple of blocks from the Phnom Penh Central market. Bus terminals for all points in Cambodia are nearby. City Centre Hotel is designed for comfort and convenience, including: free high speed WIFI, in-room refrigerator, flat screen TV with 66 channels, in-room coffee/tea maker, in-room phone, luxury spring beds, and western style bathrooms. There is 24 hour security, with security cameras monitoring all floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.