“Friendly staff”

Ranked #114 of 1,442 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Paddy Rice Irish Sports Bar Phnom Penh shows every major sporting event live on television. We have cable and satellite connections from around the world. Whatever your sport, we got your game. Paddy Rice regularly hosts live music events showcasing local and regional talent. Steak & Guinness pie, bangers & mash, fish & chips and all your favourite plates are served in generous portions daily. Check out the menu, or see a few pics.
United Kingdom
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Had the steak and ale pie and thought it was very good and served by friendly staff could be a bit cheaper though but I would go back

Visited February 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“"Worst Irish Bar in the World"”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I'm Irish & have travelled a lot.
This bar is no more Irish than I'm Cambodian!!! A few Guinness signs, an old Irish soccer jersey signed by some homeless team, it's a joke!! Staff are rude, food overpriced & not great. It's only good for sport on TV.

This pub is not IRISH, nothing Irish about it & the owners are trading off the Irish name. There's better establishments in Phnom Penh. Avoid this one. Doesn't reflect Irish bars or people in anyway.

Brian Dowling
Dublin, Ireland

1 Thank BrianDowling9
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Disappointing and overpriced”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Have drank a few times in Paddy's when the football was on, but this was the first (and last) visit for food. First problem arose when ordering drinks. The waitress told is it was happy hour on cocktails and thus 'buy one get one free'. As my girlfriend was planning on going for a massage while we watched the football, I ordered one for her and one for me. As we finished them, the waitress returned and asked if we wanted our free ones. When I queried what she meant, she explained that the 'BOGOF' offer was on buying the same cocktails, so if you ordered a Singapore Sling, it was another of them you got free. A sneaky offer and one that was not explained at all. By this time our friends had arrived so we ordered food. Prices at Paddy's are a little steep for a pub but I expected good portions and quality. Alas it was not to be. My fish and chips was a measly portion; probably about half the size of that in comparable venues. It was tasty, just not enough of it. My friend's pasta and meatballs was bland and lacking in any taste whatsoever, and his girlfriend's salad and wedges was well below par. Only my partner's Khmer dish was anywhere close to being good. Now I appreciate that a football night is busy, but waitresses passed our table empty handed for an hour before our plates were cleared away so how busy it was is no real excuse.
Overall, still a good pub for meeting friends and watching sport but one to avoid if you want a decent, fairly priced meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank IainDonnelly
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Disappointing and overpriced”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

• Visited February 2014
“Good Food and Beer”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Good bar food and beer with satellite TV coverage of all sports. Staff were very good and the bar is in a great location with outside dining available. Very reasonably priced.

Visited February 2014