“Small”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Food ok but not a great position

Drinks expensive

Apparently the Sunday roast is not bad....so someone said at the bar anyway

1  Thank John L

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

A very cosy little restaurant that provided me with the best meal I have had in Phnom Penh. Both meals and drinks totalled $24 but left us both extremely satisfied with both portion size and food quality.
The venue itself is intriguing and definitely worth the visit should the pocket permit.

1  Thank Ben_Harmsen
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We went here for breakfast once, it was great
We went here for Sunday Brunch, it was so good that we went there again before we departed for Saigon!

Well worth a visit even if the service is sometimes odd...

2  Thank Calle K
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I was shocked at how low Green Vespa is rated on tripadvisor - it should be top 10 and is rated that way by all Phnom Penh ex pats. Allen is a great guy - with a terrific sense of humour and taste in music.

My wife and I are in every week either Saturday for a Fry up or Sunday for a roast. Go with an open mind and ignore the groups of NGOs who think it is perfectly acceptable to take up 20 seats whilst waiting for their boat without buying so much as a coffee. There are a few of these reviews listed - strictly speaking they should be removed as non-customers.

1  Thank Gareth W
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I had to check this out . It offers a rather limited menue and seems stuck in the past. Interesting ( I used to own a Vespa in 1964) but there is better around - and cheaper.

2  Thank Australiamac