“Are there 2 lanscape hotels in phnom penh?”
Review of Landscape Hotel

Landscape Hotel
Ranked #115 of 274 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We were supposed to spend 3 nights at this hotel, checked out after 1.
Room on the 9th floor, good view of the Cambodiana hotel across the road and quite a good view of the river.
The room was a good size and it ends there. Is anbody still alive who remembers formica?
The entry to the room was a masterpiece of the misuse of this material, dark striped imitation wood, ill fitted and depressing. A stark room with no wall embelishment and with cheap tacky furniture. Surely a
Cture or 2 could have been hung. The room looked as if it had been designed in Stalinist Russia as a punishment cell.
The restaurant was empty so instead of using it we opted for a bottle of wine which was brought to the room. The waiter did not know how to use a corkscrew!
If hou want to be depressed stay at this hotel, by the way only 1 of the 2 lifts worked.
Breakfast is taken at a chinese restaurant a couple of doors away

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roncefer

Reviewed 1 April 2014

No fuss, the room looked good and in good condition (apart from one dead light bulb, which was replaced as soon as informed). Room was quite spacious and had good view looking over the river, although there is another hotel blocking part of the view. Service was great with eagerness to help in everything that was asked of. The only minus was maybe the location, which was good enough to be in the riverside part of the city near the diamond island, but a bit off the main walking area, so had to use tuk-tuk or moto to get anywhere. But it didn't really bother that much. Will definitely stay again next time in Phnom Penh.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vekit
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Me and my friend were really happy with this hotel. The rooms are awesome and quite innovative (bath and sleeping room seperated by large window (with shutters)). The location was perfect, close to everything. The staff was really friendly. Only mediocre thing was the breakfast: just average. In general I can recommend this hotel for business as well as pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mla4ever
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The rooms are nice, clean and spacious. But we had some problem with the card key operated doors as they were not easy to open. The facilities were okay but are not up to international standard yet, for the price they are charging.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors and remember to ask for non-smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had an early start and were told the breakfast started at 7AM which was located outside the hotel in an adjacent building.My foot was in a cast and the waitress took us to the farthest seat from the door, no consideration at all. There was 2 different kinds of fruit and terrible coffee. No hot western food, I guess it was ok if you like fish and noodles for breakfast but, yuk. When we asked where was the egg station they did not respond, just turned and walked away. An oriental man finally started raising his voice and questioning where the rest of the food was, good for him :). By the time they got someone to come to cook eggs our ride was there to take us on our next journey. So didn't get more than a coffee and a piece of fruit. The location was good and the lobby was nice but that is about all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I don't know where to begin.
I checked in March 1st for one night and paid for a standard room. Upon arrival, I was told I was upgraded. Room 701. That was kind. The room was massive. Had a fully functional kitchen, a GREAT bathroom, and a large living/sleeping space. The carpet was disgusting and stained. The wallpaper was literally stapled at some seams and falling off in others. 4 of the lights were burned out and one constantly flickered. There were tiny bugs all around the fridge. The mattress was springy but the pillows were good. The bathroom was good, however and renovated. A great standup shower and a very spacious sink and nice amenities.
The WiFi is HORRIBLE! But works really well in the lobby.
I realized the young man checking me in forgot to give me back my passport. It was in the printer. I then asked for a room service menu. They reluctantly gave me one. Went back to my room and the door wouldn't open. Back to the desk and the key was for 501, not 701. I left for the afternoon and upon returning, the same young man that gave me a menu followed me into the elevator. Said he needed the menu back. They only have 3. ONLY 3?!?! He said he could take my order. I said I would call later. He was polite. When I phoned for rom service, I was told by two different numbers to call a different number. I tried to order and the young lady said she's send up a menu. Same guy. Ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and a cocktail. Pizza tasted like it was frozen then re-heated. No napkins delivered with the room service. After eating, about 10 pm, falling asleep, the same man knocked on my door to pick up the plates. That's a nice gesture but my Do not disturb sign was on. That's very inconsiderate.
Breakfast was ok. It's in the windowless, corporate like dungeon of a restaurant next door.
For $60 a night, this place is a total joke.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank JoshGrimm
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights actually we were goin to stay in a diffrent hotel but that was not available so went around looking at few ...after good 2 hrs our local friend took us to this hotel ...and it was preety good rooms very clean bathroom spacious housekeeping very good ...and ofcourse the buffet breakfast was very good on the first day buttt after that was not so good no service noone to top up the food and very few choices for food ( wonder what happened ) ?? Wi-fi ...was good in our room ...wont know the other areas All in all was good ...(minor issues will be everywhere i guess))

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Mekong river good view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple