“Great location, great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Okun Cha
Ranked #856 of 1,375 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: French, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: I understand that this restaurant has been open for only about six months. In an area where food choices are limited at best, this was a pleasant little oasis with good French cooking and a decent and reasobably priced wine list. Choice of open air or inside seating.
“Great location, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

Thanks for a great night! When I had dinner, I feel like a romantic place. After that I feel like it was a party and fun place.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Food;)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

I have a lot of fun ;D time at O Kun Cha restaurant. I had my trip to Cambodia for 3 months n I always have my dinner over. I very like food. There r lots of high class people;) I met my boss over there n I also get a job when I came back to USA. I recommend to my parent to visit Cambodia and stay at GuestHouse that near to restaurant because there r safety Tok Tok that can take u to ur place when u go home late or drunk. Ask employees!;)

There r lots of fun, good food n good place to meet people. I feel like m their best fr with employees n Tok Tok. Free internet.

I would like to have my vacation in Cambodia again.

• Visited June 2012
Canberra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A 'must go to' on my annual visits to PP.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Great place to catch up with friends, the staff are lovely and never had a bad meal/time yet!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank gail_vest_12
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A friendly and fun place to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

I go to Okun Cha on a regular basis, It is definitely not a girly bar as a previous reviewer called it. The staff are some of the friendliest I have come across in Phnom Penh which is why I go there. Yes it has more class than most run of the mill bars. I use the bar as I love the atmosphere and it is a very comfortable place to go. I am sorry Jane had a bad experience I can only think it must have been a bad day as happens in some restaurants

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tomedguy
sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“relaxing and meeting place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

it is a really nice and relaxing place , where we all can go having a really good food and drink.... cool drink , friendly staff , comfortable sit ..etc....
Anyway , even if this restaurant it in the middle of street 136 but i could tell , it not that kind of place that some people thought , let try and see. thanks for a really nice and friendly staff, hopefully i will back soon with all my friends...... regard

• Visited March 2012