“Relax and heal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Spa

O'Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: O’spa has qualified male and female therapists who will take you on a journey to rediscover your body in this relaxing and very cozy spa. In addition to essential oils and cream massages, o’spa offers a large choice of facial and body treatments (scrubs, masks, etc.), hot stone massage, warm oil massage, four hands massage, cream massage, hot candle massage, hot herbal compress massage, balinese and thai massage, foot massage, and much more...
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relax and heal”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Recommended by a friend. I usually prefer the Seeing Hands but this place was such great service and welcoming. They have Thai, Relaxing and different scrubs.. it is all done with the greatest of care and skill. If you want a few hours away from "all"... enter their harbor of relaxation. You cross over a little bridge of beautiful fish and from then on are treated to a world of relaxation. The Vietnamese owners are very well spoken, easy to get recommends from and this is their business. So they care. enjoy...

Visited June 2014
kenospa, Propriétaire at O'Spa, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Dear Holyrebel,
Thank you very muchfor taking the time to leave this comment. The opinion of our clients is very important to us. After more than 8 years, we still keep the trust of many of our guests and this is a big reward for us. The spa is located outside the touristic area which makes it a bit more difficult to access but we believe that a quiet atmosphere is extremely important to enjoy and to totally relax. We are therefore happy to know that you decided to explore another place and discovered o’spa. We are also glad to hear that you appreciated the service provided as well as the advices and the decoration of our spa. We hope to see you again very soon.

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome relaxing”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have visited this spa following my friend's recommend.The owner is funny and helpful to recommend you what is best for your healthy massage.Should come back again next time visiting.

Visited May 2014
Dear Aussiegirl,
Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad that you appreciated the services of our spa. We look forward having the chance to welcome you again very soon in our spa.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good service”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have visited this spa in last visiting phnompenh since my friend said O'Spa is a good place for relaxing with good massage.I used their service,no complain.and i introduced my hotel's guests come to visit O'spa for a massage package,and because they don't know how to speak khmer language,so the owner helped me to drive to pick up my guests at their hotel,and they're definitely happy with O' spa for 2 hours relaxing with his wife.I had good report from them,so i would like to give a good comment here so that everyone could know.if you guys are considering which spa should come,better pick this one.

Visited May 2014
Dear LienAn Hotel,
Thank you very much for your nice feed-back. We are very happy that you appreciated our services. We will always welcome you and your hotel guests. Please let us know in advance so we can help to arrange the transport if your guest face any difficulty to find our place. We look forwoard serving you again very soon.

kathmadur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great work and peaceful place”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was born in Phnom Penh. And I am a spa lover. My husband and u are going to spa for massage maybe 3 to 4 times a month. We trying many spa to get all different experience. When I first time try the massage at O spa. My first step enter the door I was so surprised and impression of how beautiful and peaceful place. It is hard to find such a spa like this in the heart of the city of Phnom Penh. The decoration is very standard. I love how the keep a lot of green and water around. It make you feel so much cool and peace. My husband and I love our massage there. They did very professional. Even now we live in other country but when ever we visit Phnom Penh. O spa is our only choice. And I am highly recommend O spa to any massage lovers.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank xiebao123
Dear Xiebao,
Thank you very much for your nice comment. It is really appreciated coming from a real spa lover. We hope that you will have soon an opportunity to come back in Cambodia and to let us service you with all our heart

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's so Zen!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hardly believe that I could find such a spa like O'Spa in Phnompenh. Nice decoration and good service. The owner is so nice and friendly. I will visit here again definitely.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank zunzunbkk
Dear ZunZunbkk,
We thank you very much for your feedback which is highly appreciated, especially from somebody living in Thailand where the spa industry in extremely well developped. We are pleased that you appreciated our deco and the quality of our service. We look forward serving you again very soon.