“Sunset Cruise”

Mango Cambodia
Ranked #12 of 133 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MANGO CAMBODIA is a small but perfectly formed independent tour company based in the heart of “the hidden pearl of Asia”, Phnom Penh. Our team of discerning westerners and inspired locals has designed a range of Boutique Holidays, one-day Tours and “Detours” to enable our clients to explore the very best of the captivating Kingdom of Cambodia.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had an amazing time on the sunset cruise!! Our guide Sreyneang was delightful and extremely sweet, and really added a positive vibe to our trip. The bartender Nasy was also an amazing addition. This was a great way to view the city in a relaxed and cheerful environment. The food was delicious, the drinks were flowing, and the view was spectacular. Until next time!

2  Thank junkian

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Coordinating a last minute day tour in Phnom Penh was no problem with Bruce. Some trips weren't available but he got us settled for the day, even hooked us up with a different tour company. He gave us pricing of tuk tuks, and recommendations for time on our own. Our guide for the phnom Penh city tour was so sweet and had a ton of information. She is studying English and history so she was the perfect person to teach us about Cambodia. We fit a whole lot into just a short weekend. They were totally reliable and worked with us to make our stay memorable.

1  Thank kelbel51
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We booked a tour through Mango Tours for the last day of Khmer New Year. We had a fantastic day with Sreyneang. She was so passionate & knowledgeable about Cambodia & it's history. She was quite shy firstly but we had a lovely chat as she left us at the airport. Thank you for a great day, we thank her again for her time. Bruce's organisation was fantastic.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Booked a 7 day trip to Cambodia in March with Mango visiting Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.. The organisation was first class and tailor made for the time available to us. Everything went like clockwork and we were given individual treatment. Perfect for us as we dislike large group travel. We especially enjoyed the visit to our guide's home village which was really authentic. Also the evening river trip.
We think we were given a glimpse of the real Cambodia and would like to return

2  Thank Geoffrey B
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have just returned from an eight night trip to Vietnam and Cambodia organised by Mango Cambodia and cannot rate it highly enough! I didn't have a great deal of time however the imagination and flexibility demonstrated by the Mango team ensured I felt like I was on a real adventure.

The organisation was faultless, I was met at every stop by a knowledgeable local guide and the transportation and accommodation provided was of excellent quality. Staying in boutique hotels I would have never found myself really made the trip special. The tours themselves were unique, whether visiting temples in Siem Reap or visiting a local village in Phnom Penh I was taken off the beaten track and away from hoards of tourists. Cannot recommend highly enough a wonderful trip!

1  Thank EIean0r