“good value good Asian food nice change i go there a lot”
Review of Dragon House - CLOSED

Dragon House
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: American, Asian, Cambodian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Come join us for a savory meal, just off the riverside in Phom Penh. We have many returning customers, who enjoy our wonderful menu, and great hospitality. Drop by, grab a table, and let us show you why we think you will return to join us again. Our multi-page menu offers refinement and finesse of Eurofood, Asian, Italian, and Western delights. Over the years we are very proud of our ability to satisfy the palate of many a customer. Eat on our outside patio, or come on in, and watch while we mix up your favourite cocktail. We are located on St130, directly beside Mekong Blue Women's Center.Feel free to call ahead for take-out.Looking forward to meeting with you
Reviewed 7 April 2012

never had to meny problems seems clean for phnom pen you get what you pay for and its better then most of its equals but like meny they do some things better then others try rice and stir fry chicken good quality ingredients staff usually country girls but friendly if you nice to them but if you expecting the ritz you in rong place but if you are on budget its ok

1  Thank peter c
There are newer reviews for Dragon House

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I have been a regular customer of dragon house for over 12 months. visiting approx 2-3 times a week. In all that time I can honestly say I have had only one below par meal in all my visits. The customer service has been always friendly. What I like most is that what ever style of food you try the standard is great. As to people calling it a hole-in-the-wall place well most of the restaurants in Phnom Penh are hole-in-the-wall. as a resident of Phnom Penh I have recommended Dragon House to many visitors and all have been impressed. Highly recommend.

1  Thank DarylPeet
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I recently visited this restaurant and I was very satisfied. I was provided with excellent service, and even though it is a cheap restaurant, the food was very nice indeed. I intend to eat here in the future, and highly recommend this restaurant to fellow travellers.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Poor service, poor cleanliness, poor food, poor value - not mush else to say really. A small poky hole in the wall restaurant with not a lot going for it. The only reason we went in was we had agreed to meet somebody there. We were the only 3 customers yet everything we requested just seemed to be too much effort for the waitress who could not even muster a smile. The person we met there apologised and said it is not usually like this, but from what we experienced we will not be returning or recommending.

4  Thank Lorraine A
Reviewed 17 January 2012

A tuk-tuk driver we had recommended this place and we will not listen to any more advice from tuk-tuks, he must have been on a commission or something as I do not know why he would recommend here when there are so many better places in Phnom Penh. The place is tiny and unkepmt,as was the waitress who was also distracted and got our drinks order wrong twice, and the food was very salty and really was not worth the money, and yes it was cheap, but in this place you certainly get what you pay for. Be careful when taking the advice from a tuk-tuk driver.

4  Thank Harry F