“Heavenly hands”
Review of Bliss Spa

Bliss Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss is set in a beautiful old Colonial building in the heart of Phnom Penh behind the Royal Palace and it sells gorgeous fashion and homewares and it also has a tranquil Spa attached to it.
Battambang, Cambodia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heavenly hands”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Finally, someone who actually does see with their hands while giving bodywork treatments. Highly professional. Very relaxing. Lovely setting on an otherwise typical city street. Great service from the receptionist as and therapists.

Visited January 2014

Beirut, Lebanon
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Great treatments in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I had the Harmony Package (steam, scrub, massage, facial) and a mani/pedi at Bliss Spa. I found the scrub, massage and facial to be very high quality-especially for the price, and the overall service and setting were really lovely. The mani/pedi were fine, but I wouldn't go back for that. I would definitely go back for the rest though. Such a relaxing afternoon!

Perth
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife and I both had 60 minute energy massages and I am putting it out there that it was probably the best massage I have ever had. Male and female therapists guided my wife an I through a fantastic, deep relaxation massage. The room was clean and peaceful and the whole experience was extremely professional. $22US per person for the hour. Definitely worth it!

Visited December 2013
theworldismyoyster1, Owner at Bliss Spa, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
We are so happy that both you and your wife enjoyed your massages and we will certainly let the therapists know that there efforts are being acknowledged.
Best regards
Cassandra
Largo, Florida
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Made Me Feel Brand New”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had many massages during my 42 days of traveling throughout Myanmar and Cambodia but Bliss Spa was more than special. The atmosphere and environment set my positive attitude, even before I experienced the treatment. It was first class, professional, and worth the price.

Visited December 2013
theworldismyoyster1, Owner at Bliss Spa, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Joe, we are very happy that you have enjoyed the SPA BLISS experience; we have recently had our international trainer back to work with our staff and she really knows how to take training to a new level. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.
Best regards Cassandra
Hong Kong, China
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Perfect spa treatments”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Spa Bliss is a relaxing and gorgeous space, a complete oasis. The staff are professional, helpful and friendly. I have had massages, facials, scrubs, manicures and pedicures and have not been unhappy with a single treatment. I have taken many visitors here and everyone has loved the experience. I no longer live in PP and going to Bliss is the first thing I do when I return!!!

Visited October 2013