“So GOOOOOd!”

Ranked #24 of 1,612 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 'Once was Lost but now Found' Our menu features small to medium plates of good quality & interactive ingredients that are meant for sharing in a 'dinner party' style. We would like our customers to 'graze', share and expand their taste sensations. Australian imported Lamb & Kangaroo, Pork Belly, Fish & Fusion dishes are available. Global wine selections offer many by the Glass. Our Location a bit off the "beaten track" ergo the Lost Room Please call for directions & bookings are welcomed as we are a small venue. Air Con Non-smoking inside and out side seating for those in need.Credit Cards are not accepted at this stage. Mr P tuk driver is generally available. Please come & find The Lost Room...
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a dinner over there during our trip. It was very good and very affordable 45$ for 3 appetizers, 3 courses and 2 deserts and 2 glasses of wine. so lucky our hotel was on the same street :-) Try it.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great ambience, superb quality of food and really interesting dishes and a diverse and well considered wine list to accompany. We loved the good sized shared plates and agree with others that the crispy pork belly is the most tasty ever consumed, and as one of my friends is a pork belly connoisseur that is quite saying something. The smokey, chorizo Mediterranean dish was so delicious that it came up in conversation many times the following day. Derrick and Wendy were perfect hosts, telling a little of their food and wine journey in Cambodia, sharing details of the dishes but certainly not intrusive.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

All four diners at our table left satisfied! We ordered from all spectrums of the menu, the Pork was fantastic, the lamb delicious oh and the wine !!!!!! We initially tried to dine at this restaurant without a booking on a Friday night only to be turned away due to its popularity, so would highly recommend you book to avoid disappointment.

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Wendy was the perfect host. Having sent an email asking for a table, Wendy got straight back to me & boy am I glad she did as we absolutely LOVED the food here!!

The menu is quite vast, but offers so many stunning dishes it was difficult knowing what to choose but Wendy helped is through the menu, and offered us half portions and even 1/4 portions to enable us to try a bit of all of the dishes we wanted!! Thank you Wendy, we really were blown away by the service, the venue and the truly sublime food.

I must admit I felt a little underdressed as I turned up in my travelling clothes and only wished I has kept my little eve dress out of my packed bag. It's such a lovely restaurant I felt I should have dressed up and made a night of it.

Finally, I forgot to mention that as I couldn't drink alcohol, they made me up a special alcohol free cocktail just to my taste!! I was able to pretend that I was drinking even when I wasn't.

Thank you Wendy and your fab staff for making our last night in Phnom Penh so memorable!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is hard to find. Get a Tuk-Tuk driver to get you to the general area, then have him ask locals. We arrived just as they opened. Food was wonderful. Just the right amount of each plate to fill us up. The owner had one of her staff go out help our driver find the Flick Theater. Great Service.