Golden Noura Villa
US$70
US$48
US$43
  • Breakfast included
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$157
US$69
US$38
US$37
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We arrived for check in and were told that thy were renovating and that they had organized a room at the hotel next door which was nicer. As we were a little bit worried about this, we decided to go and look at the replacement room first. The room was small and musty and the AC was not that great. We walked back to Golden Noura and told them we did not like that room and would like a room there. We were sent to the 3rd floor. After 8 sets of stairs with all our luggage as there was no lift, we finally arrived at our room which was a lot nice than the other one offered. The staff were good except for one guy who was quite rude and unhelpful. The same guy also got annoyed with us for using a tuk tuk driver that did not belong to his hotel, I didn't realize you had to use certain drivers. The place was ok but I think a little overpriced as we spoke to a guy who was staying around the corner for $10 cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

nothing more to say, very clean, perfect location and nice daytime staff.

the only negative thing here, in which I took no notice of, was the night-shift guy. He was up to no good.
I came to the hotel every night at around midnight and every time he suggested that I went back out again, so I could find me a girl to bring up to my room - and of course he also mentioned that this would cost me some money for him to allowe it..
no problem, just a bit unneccasary - if I wanted a girl to my room I would have just brought one with me - remember that certain people may feel this as a very rude gesture.

Room Tip: ask for the top floor - a lot of stairs, but you get the opportunity to side in a couch outside, like a big balcony but with a roof. I sat here for a few hours every day, relaxing with a few beers and good wifi.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Most of the staff very nice, service oriented, helpful and speak good english (some exceptions) Room ok however bad smell in bathroom. Excellent view over city and royal palace from big balcony in front of rooms on top floor (but no elevator, so you get exercise...) Small but good restaurant with very good coffee! Central but still calm location close to riverfront.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Very closed to Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and some cafes. Golden Noura is small hotel, some rooms have no window. The breakfast selection was limited but it tastes good. Hotel is offering 'tuk tuk' at a price slightly more expensive. Indonesian Restaurant, named 'Warung Bali', is located about 30 meter from this hotel

Room Tip: Better to choose room in level 3, more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The golden noura is in a excellent location for every thing nice big rooms clean staff ok friendly breakfast was a bit of a joke nothing left perfumed tea we ate out every day one night we had some snacks here and they were good so I can't think why the breakfast was so poor a little bit of noise with dogs barking early morning but not worth complaining about the hotel could be turned into a very good hotel with a little bit more work

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple