“Looks nice”

Wat BotomVatey Playground
Ranked #59 of 135 things to do in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I don't have kids, so I had no real use for this place. I just happened to walk by as I was wondering around the area and I thought it looked very nice. It is bigger and better equipped than most playgrounds I have seen in America, so if you do have small kids, its worth a visit. It offers good view of the palace, and it is only meters away from the Cambodia-Vietnam friendship monument (which is quite the interesting Communist-esque site to behold).

Reviewed 10 September 2013

No adults are allowed to swing in the swings... As my funny girlfriend found out as she was ordered off the swing by a security guard with a megaphone!!! Was very funny and the locals had a giggle!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Even until 9pm, this place is being used by all the locals. While I have no experience actually enjoying the playground, it seems like a pretty functional space and I would recommend it to anyone who has kids that need to exert some energy.

1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 15 July 2013

we go here often. its really safe, lots of different apparatus for kids to play on (although no adults are allowed on the bouncey train and the guard will quickly let you know if you do try to break the rules!). It's brutally hot in the day but come evening it's a lovely place to take kids.