“Well worth the $6 I paid”

Seeing Hands Massage Center
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I had a full-body massage for $6, and thought it was money well spent.
I agree with Claire-bell's comments, especially about the cell-phones ringing all the time! It kind of spoilt the effect of the soft background music. And for a body massage, I think a little privacy would have been good - say a curtain between beds? That said, I didn't feel uncomfortable, but the man next to me seemed to be a bit embarassed!
The branch I went to was in a little back street (near Friends restaurant) so I nearly missed it - keep your eyes peeled!

There are newer reviews for Seeing Hands Massage Center

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Slightly more expensive that it's Siem Reap counterpart, you will pay $7 per hour here.

Pros:
1. Aircon
2. They give you clean clothes/pj's to put on.
3. Massage was very good.
4. I noticed a lot of locals come here for massage.

Cons:
1. So noisy!! As you're in a room with 5 other beds. They rarely stop taking and laughing with each other & cellphones ring far too often, despite the "silence please" posters on the walls. Can be a little annoying. (Something so easily rectified. If it weren't for this, I'd have rated it excellent.)

Reviewed 10 February 2014

At times I struggle to get around the streets of Phnom Penh safely, so I have no idea how the blind staff get to work. It is inspiring to witness individuals who have overcome adversity and trained in this profession. I love massages and I certainly wasn't disappointed by this one. The head/scalp massage alone was worth it - Devine! It was an extra bonus to be supporting such a good cause.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I am not a big massage fan but during my trip I developed a taste for Thai massages and managed to survive three of them in various locations. I tried this one and also enjoyed the experience. The only odd thing that happened was that I was handed two pairs of pants instead of pants and a top but that might have been expected. A very good experience my massager was very strong and capable, recommended.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Yes, you change in a tiny area into clean blue pyjamas, yes you may share a room with others , yes they may answer their phone during your massage, and the cleanliness of the premises may not be 100%, however it was an excellent massage. Note there are 2 locations, we went to the one away from the riverfront.