Stayed for 5 days for business. Room is clean n doesn't looked like it's been operating for my then 5 years at all. Morning buffet is great too with two restaurant to choose from (Chinese upstairs and international downstairs).
Sadly no free wifi. I tot for the price I'm paying for a night in such a grand hotel that at least te lobby has it but I was so wrong. The location of the hotel wasn't that strategic is u r looking for some night outing with walking distance.
But I did walked all the way to Russian market. Found out that they did have shutter bus to the market n some other locations too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental