This was a very pleasant stay. The hotel has much character in terms of its construction and you really get the feeling that you are in Phnom penh - a little like Raffles. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with very large beds and bathrooms and the tv and aircon is great. The service is also very friendly and I particularly enjoyed the Clubroom - a great place to work and have meetings. The Chinese restaurant was very good also. The only thing they could improve on is that the hotel feels rather dated and could benefit form some investment - especially on the outside. A few coats of paint would make a big difference to bring it in line with all the other 5 Star InterCon hotels I have stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental